+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 286 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe there tend to be strategies which could provide 100% acquire if implemented from the rules. eg "swap hunter" concurrently open two-way dealing position opposite together with exactly the same lot dimensions. select a financier that works by using platform dealing with 5 decimal price and let hedging along with reverse dealing, use the actual swap consideration, select pairs that have the cheapest spread using a high distinction swap. used in the long-term dealing... of course you should use 50% or higher from the free margin with virtually no risk! Strategy ka mximum winning ratio 90% ho sakta hai aur ishi liye kishi startegy me hum nahi keh sakte ki woh 100% winning stertegy hai, kishi bhi trader ko chahiye ke woh apna trading ache se manage kare taki woh kishi bhi achi strategy se maximum gain profit me pa sake.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to camefx For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In every business the businessman has adopt the strategy for earning the profit. If you have good ideas and understand the trend of the market they this can help you for earning the profit. Avoid the mistakes and remove the risk during trading. There is no perfect strategy, because on top of day-to-day speculative trading is another influence on the foreign exchange market, and may be difficult to distinguish when one price level will be more influential than others.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to januari For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everything in forex concerns forcast and prediction. if there's such strategy then those who have it will surely be creating billions of greenbacks in short whereas, other then even warren buffet or george solos dont have such strategy to not talk of ourselves who might be still beginning within the business. In my experience using some strategies, i never met the strategies which can guarantee to give us 100% accuracy. I think the most important is consistency, no matter how much money we are gain from forex, if we are cannot make good consistency, it was not good i think. Better to gain small but consistent than gain 100% a day, but get margin call on the next day, that was based my experience.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to charumit For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member nimacon is a jewel in the rough nimacon is a jewel in the rough nimacon is a jewel in the rough nimacon is a jewel in the rough nimacon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys.
    Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?
    What about your trading strategy now?How many trading stratgies do you usually use?Is there one that can help me to win 100%?If there is one,who will share it here?I think every trader wish to one this kind strategy in forex.
    As for me, I use more than one trading strategy, and that is not always. I just go to a new strategy if I find myself experiencing repeated losses, but after a time I return again to my basic strategy which is classic tools which are support and resistance lines, trend lines and price action patterns.
    As for your search for a 100% successful trading strategy, it is not something in the Forex field

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nimacon For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-15), Unregistered (2)

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you will find tactics that can offer 100% get when applied through principles. for example "swap hunter" at the same time starts two-way buying and selling locations that conflict with each other with all the exact same lot sizes. When I examine a report that a gold mine will only produce a pair of losses in a one month period related to buying and selling. and I think a 100% strategy is never possible but when you don't close open trades with losses and maintain with a fantastic money management system it will give you profits today or tomorrow. A stop loss system requires a large investment and is very risky for one or two mistakes and often opens positions.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to januari For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-15)

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading there is a definite loss offer, whereas fortunately only a possibility. it all depends on the percentage of the ability of the trader to control himself and analyze market movements. this is a unity that cannot be separated from independent traders, because traders are the key to the trading system itself. and Don't let someone forever tell you that futures games are comfortable. I have speculated in the future as a substitute for 18 years, and it takes me as a whole so to calculate beforehand I have one level of winners. I associate unbeatable futures trading by following various steps.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no strategy to win the competition in the forex market to reach 100%, a mistake must occur, so don't ever claim that the strategy you used is 100% correct to analyze the market, but you must remember that the market is moving freely, and no one knows up or down, so to predict the market accuracy up to 100% is not possible and we can achieve it with this type of method but we have to get excessive opportunities with the possibility most of us can't make it or maybe make it less chance this means organic beef is getting rid all that most of us spend the best thing on is that most of us concentrate on 100% of the year apart from being separated on a regular schedule and rather than in daily bais.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sahee kaha aap nay bahati starred in boohat zaroore hotee hai so that aap nay continues to profit because of hai or trading karnee hain. The market is risky before hi zaroore nahee kay aap trading for profit he haseel karoo.loos bee esee business if hesaa hai laken a stratiges using kar kay apnay loss koo kam karaktakt hoo.or for profit to get karaktay hoo. and is there also a strategy like that that you can help to trade 100% and will benefit from here as easily as you want, stay patient with this place and hope you will get everything you want.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes there are many stratigies in trading that a trader can do to trade so i want to tell you that swap hunters are the best because this helps you to start trading with the minimum amount and not trade with hige the same number of two-star tarding lots because if one trade then other trades give him prizes and no one at all times, and we also see our strategy of having 100% of everything friendly, showing symbols and tactics that each of us will not show a situation when I think we might need to research more basic knowledge through transmission and get 100% souriaty.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to madale For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-19)

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think this .. and of course the fact that has been proven that there is no strategy for the success rate is never 100% and there is also how a skilled dealer wins all transactions made from the forex market will not have anything fixed even though the analysis is smart, other than that successful trader, who will win a variety of great deals on loss deals. and strategies always play an important role when trading, in order to operate trades properly traders need to establish several strategies to trade there, but to make effective strategies, traders need to have good trading knowledge and experience, and all traders use different strategies for trading there

17. The Following User Says Thank You to baceo For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 286 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)