+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 LastLast

Thread: Learn Intraday Trading in Forex.

Member sitiz is on a distinguished road sitiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Investment in forex trading is not just the money we invest, but we also have to invest time to learn the right knowledge about forex trading, so do not just want to quickly get obsessed because profit because if we are beginners to practice a lot better than making a profit target plan can make us lazy to learn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is a better place to discuss your points like what time frame is best for trading and what session is good, risk to reward we all can discuss these things here, but as far as sharing strategies is concerned i think there is a separate area on the forum where strategies are shared, and i think for ease of everyone we should only share the strategies in that column only

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ShariqKhan is an unknown quantity at this point ShariqKhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwin.forex View Post
    The intention to start this thread is simple. Share and learn Intraday trading strategy.

Below are my questions with respect to Intraday trading:

1. How much minimum investment is required. My weekly target is 25-30 $ so monthly is 200 $ profit.
    2. I would be trading in EUR USD pair only.
    3. what should be the risk/reward ratio i.e. SL and TP ?
    4. Which is the best time zone to do scalping ?
    5. What TF chart should be considered ?
    6. What should be the lot size ?
    7. Which indicators should be used ?
    8. How many pips should be considered for profit per position?

If you guys could help me with these inputs and any other information, knowledge it will help others also who want to learn.

Cheers!
    Ashwin
    Where is the setup? your Plan? decide that first.. how will you make decision to enter in a trade.... and what will be the indicators suggesting you to exist... your trading style and bias help you answer these questions. if your target is just to make a 200 dollors mothly, i donot think you need to put big lots.. for just 500 USD you could achive your target.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think an announcement good of you and want practical by all traders and not prevent the likelihood that trading forex provides them suppleness we have a tendency to research as you barbican. Intraday a lot of concentrate on the configuration of a prototype candle before operation. However normally your strategy is essential to attain achievement in trading.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    i like intraday trading bcause i don't look at the chart everytime, i only put pending orders and leave the chart, go to work and then when i go home after work, i can open the chart and look at the profit..
    in this way, i can make profit and still care with my job and family. 30-50 pips /day is my target, but frequenlty, i get more than 50 pips.. i enjoy with this and relax..
    What your doing has no connection with intraday trading. because if you are doing intraday trading you still need to use chart. Even if you want to use pending order you still need to check the chart. How will you going to know what price is your entry point or your exit point if you don't check the chart? Unless you just doing same random price range and hope that you make money if not then you will just going to open another instaforex account after three months.

Member maulana will become famous soon enough maulana will become famous soon enough maulana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to have 200 dollars per month income, my advice is invest a minimum of 1000 dollars ...
    point target of 10 pips per day (1pip = 1 dollar) ....
    end of the month total $ 200 ....
    please click THANKS

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading forum sa ap jatina chaoo money earned kar sakt ho es main boht sara prfoit be ha or loss be es laya main ap ko kahata hoon ap jatina chayioo es amon profit eanred kar sakt ahoo ro jatina chayioo es min loss earned kar sakta hoo es mai sub kuch ha loss be ha ro profit be ha.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i see that you have built a schedule or plan to achieve the goals but i see that you have ignored how to face the worst condition, because we know that all can not be happen with what we want..
    do the best we can

Member ryodan is an unknown quantity at this point ryodan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The intention to start this thread is simple. Share and learn Intraday trading strategy.

1. How much minimum investment is required. My weekly target is 25-30 $ so monthly is 200 $ profit.

If you guys could help me with these inputs and any other information, knowledge it will help others also who want to learn.

Cheers!
    Ashwin
    Yes intraday trading is a very good trading style. Cause in this I do not need many patience to trade and when I see the market is out of my range then I simply stop trading do not trade that day. Thanks.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Cheers!
    Ashwin
    kafi achi thread start kia hai bhai aur hum kafi kuch seekh sakta hain intraday trading kay bara agar app ko aur kuch jana hai intradar trading kay bara may tu app ko chiya kay app sites ko follow karain taka app ko aik achi knowledge hasil ho saka...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)