+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 97 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn Scalping.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that is the last way of scalping in trading as a trader and we must be prepared and focused and all will be well with hard efforts and all will be well with calmness and scalping is not running beginners, because it is very difficult. and scalping is a very sensitive strategy and cannot be done forever. so first you have to like quiet time not news time or session breaks. And you might need to use a five m or fifteen m time frame, and you can only use one moving average like 20sma. Then once the candle cross is higher than the target of buying three pips and stopping loose is 5 pips, and once the cross becomes love for twenty highs then sell and the same settings are applied.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do scalping with head and shoulder chart patterns, the head is the second peak and is the highest point in the pattern. The shoulders also form a peak but do not exceed head height. With this formation, we place the order of entries below the neckline. We can also calculate targets by measuring the height of the head to the neck line. This distance is about how far the price will move after breaking through the neckline. Head and shoulders and the description after the price moves below the neck line it makes a move that is at least a measure of the distance between the head and neck. We know you think for yourself, prices continue to move even after reaching the target.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I received a lot of abstraction about it, I just know that for scalping we use the m5 and m15 blueprints and we can use whatever indicators you use, but for scalping you charge booty accumulation for only 5 or 6 pips, and sl should not be larger than 10 pips, most bodies don't use sl. and It would be better to use if the market is around because if scalping when the market is trending will be very dangerous, not because scalping can control our feelings of greed and emotions. Very difficult for beginners and must trade with a short time frame. like 1M5M or 15M then Scalping is a risky enough strategy but big enough to make a profit. You only need to have the guts to run this scalping trading strategy because if you do that you must also be prepared to receive margin calls

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is not safe to the currency market. by brokers everyone can receive a little time and not long. it will be difficult to make a strategy for brokers. it's better to avoid scalping real trade. I blew my account many times for brokers. and zaruri bats nh hay kak long-term trader hai acha hota hay trader, long-term trading ma bi kafi zaida hota hay risk, as long as baat ya hi k h jo jo bi style of trading using our pahaly karay ma achi tarha what experience is built karay.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also still don't understand about scalping, all I know is this:
    Scalping, just use small pips between 5-10 pips only. By combining with money management it can generate more dollars to enlarge lots. Not a few traders who want to get big profits have to wait long enough for 30-100 pips. In contrast to brokers, it is better to get a small profit than waiting too long in an open position with uncertain market conditions. Scalping technique is an accurate forex strategy for the short term.

Scalping certainly has advantages and disadvantages.

Advantages:

Not too time consuming because it is done in minutes.
    No need to worry because there are still open positions.
    Chasing a small pip is relatively easy.

Deficiency:

That happens, especially for beginners who are stressed when they start trading with large lots.
    Chasing a small pip is easy, but creating consistent conditions is not easy.
    Reliable brokers, the main enemy is the broker. Because, not all brokers allow to open and close pips orders and a little time. Brokers with this technique do not allow brokers of this type to usually deal / dealer / bucket shop.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to use our web site for scanning the forex market, then you will be able to use the same technology that is being used by the local language. If you want to know how to use it, then you will be able to send a message to the new user. I have a lot of money that I have been able to buy, but I have a lot of information about the profits that have been invested in a trading company, but there is a lot to see here for a trader.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to duua For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I say that I have not been able to say that I have a problem with my name and I want to know what I have learned and I have a candle of hope, and I have been able to give an analog technology to my trader or any other person, but I do not know how to use scalping I do not know how to do it, and if I am not able to do it by scanning it, then I will be able to use it, or it can be used as a result.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If there is a strategic way of stalking a person from the strategies of the person, but he can not do any such thing, he can make a difference in the time when he is able to make a mark in the right direction and that he will be able to do the right thing, and he will have to go through the scalping If a trader tries to find a way to tell you that he is a trader in a business and you want to make a lot of money, you will be able to make a lot of money in order to find out if he or she wants to make a lot of money.

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    bilkul is cheeze k leyay jitna chayay sekhna chayay aur yai kafi achaa hi kafi strategy hain jin sai yai seka ja sakta hai magar scalping kafi dehan sai he karni chayay. and we almost have no concept of that, I recently only recognize that regarding scalping we all use m5 and also m15 data and also we can use almost all the indicators you use, but for scalping you have to get benefits for only 5 or 6 pips, and also sl should not exceed 10 pips, most men and women don't use sl.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know how to scalping it, I do not know how to scalp the scalp, but if I have scalping it in my head, then I have to lose it, it's also a loss because I have a scratched look and feel. I want to know how to do it, I want to do it I'm going to have a scalping experience in my work, but I'm afraid that I'm losing money because I'm losing money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 97 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)