+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 212 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2115

Thread: What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I have known that I just opened the wrong position of entry,I think I will close the order immediately.You know,I have traded the opposite trend,if I do not close the order,I think the trend will go far,which will result us lose more.So in this case,I choose to close the order.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if we either put up a better position then we immediately closed position before we have an increasingly large floating and open position and make open position in the right direction......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I do wrong open position, I often immediately close the position, than I have suffered greater losses, unless it was sideway, I usually wait a while, until the position is a profit, although very small, just 1 pips for example, then I close

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l always use 1 hours chart the prevent from the wrong signals.when we will use small time frame like 5 m or 15 m we may see so many wrong signals.as long as a trader will always place his sl and tp then there is nothing to worry.but if you are very sure that it is totally wrong position then the best way is to quit from it very fast and place another order to opposite direction.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    if i find that i open wrong trade and its just open than i close that trade.
    but after making some big loss at that time i open other opposite trade.
    If we are wrong in the transaction we have to get out of the market. we look again at whether there are still opportunities that we have further analysis. so that we can get a price we want and we anlisa for immediate re-entry

Member irfan is on a distinguished road irfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I will open a wrong position then I will close it just after I realizing that I have opened a wrong position. I have come across this type of situations many time s and all the time I had taken the right decisions.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to irfan For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-20), rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    Its better to close that trade immidiately because its better to close it on other wise if we keep it than may be it bring loss more than our expectation. I always close my trade when i realize that i make a wrong decision about entry because that release my tentiona nd provide another chance to open fresh trade.
    yes, I agree with your opinion. it better immediately close the open position if you know wrong entry. to avoid worse loss, and also in order to open a fresh trade. This is especially useful if there is a limit to open a trade position. for example, maximum is 3 open position trade. so, by closing that wrong entry trade is very useful to be able to immediately start trading again.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joget For This Useful Post:

ahmed mahmoud (2012-11-06), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), Pakeeza (2018-04-25), rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Banned s.akhtar is on a distinguished road s.akhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkling star View Post
    I just close my position when I feel it goes agaist my position, but after closing in loss and when I see that it goes at that point where I set stop loss then I became so much disappointed then, I think it needs more experience and knowlege to know the direction of trade.
    good to know that in my research in forex trading just short time there are nobody perfect in there trade sometime professional trader do a mistakes and there trade goes on wrong trend entry also.but while the question is we are beginner so we need to close our trade immediately when we know our trade open wrong position entry .

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to s.akhtar For This Useful Post:

ahmed mahmoud (2012-11-06), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Member Ahsan is on a distinguished road Ahsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually this kind of trading comes from lack of proper knowledge about forex market. But i always maintain a system. I give a trade when i get confirmation from my analysis. I always put stop loss and take profit at the beginning of my trade. So, there is no chance for me to opening a wrong position. Thanks

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahsan For This Useful Post:

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just close my position when I feel it goes agaist my position, but after closing in loss and when I see that it goes at that point where I set stop loss then I became so much disappointed then, I think it needs more experience and knowlege to know the direction of trade.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to twinkling star For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 212 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)