+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 212 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2115

Thread: What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sripanut View Post
    I usually analyze the chart first before entering the market, so I can conclude to buy or sell. Although my decision is wrong for example I chose buy, but the candle is down so I wait few minute to analyze again. If my final analyze is wrong, Usually I cut loss in my trading.
    I have a step that seems powerful sir, so this strategy berdsarkan on trends in H1 timeframe trend down to eat when we are ready ready to enter the market on M15 timeframe that is what I think is good, can be tried sir

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sripanut is on a distinguished road sripanut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually analyze the chart first before entering the market, so I can conclude to buy or sell. Although my decision is wrong for example I chose buy, but the candle is down so I wait few minute to analyze again. If my final analyze is wrong, Usually I cut loss in my trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it will frequently happen in my life. when i open my computer i can not leave the computer without trading. when i open a wrong trade , i do not close this trade on that time. i analyse the market in d1 pattern. if it seems to be negative then i close my trade if i get any positive result then i keep my position open.

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position of entry?

difficult for the newbie trader like me to make an entry in the right position. this is usually due to impatience in the trade. in fact rarely because of doubt and nervousness so quickly closed position. so fast that the funds in the trading account is reduced.

when I found out I had just opened the wrong position entry then I immediately take a look to the higher timeframe and the possibility margin that I have to cover it? if sufficient, then I let the floating minus, but if not then I immediately opened a new position in the opposite direction to the previous position.

How about you?

How you know exactly that your deals are in wrong side. If you know it, then why make this analysis before opening deals. Please don't try to cover the loses by following sure fire strategy. This will not work in all time, if it fails, then it will end stop outs. its always better to close the negative deals and wait for the next entry point.

Member sufanw1 is on a distinguished road sufanw1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I knew that my position is open so I immediately closed position, because it will endanger our funds. Unless we open position direction of the trend is happening in the market and the NEWS that occurs even in line with our open positions. Although it is still floating just wait and guaranteed to hit TP or Take Profit.
    Do not forget to Give me a THANKS

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar mujhe pata chala ki main galat entery kar chuka hun to bina intezaar ke main order close karna pasand karunga. yeh problem kab hota hain. jab hum ek jyada account main trade karne ki kosis karte hain. aur jab market bahut fluctuate karta hain tab hum jald se jald entery karna chahte hain.. tab hi.. yeh problem hone ka jyada chance hain. so take ur time to entery .. dont be hurry to enter.

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    difficult for the newbie trader like me to make an entry in the right position. this is usually due to impatience in the trade. in fact rarely because of doubt and nervousness so quickly closed position. so fast that the funds in the trading account is reduced.

when I found out I had just opened the wrong position entry then I immediately take a look to the higher timeframe and the possibility margin that I have to cover it? if sufficient, then I let the floating minus, but if not then I immediately opened a new position in the opposite direction to the previous position.

How about you?
    For me it is a straightforward thing that I will do. As soon as I realize that the position I JUST opened is the wrong entry I will close it immediately and open a new one in the opposite direction with a bigger lot size. This will help counter any losses made from spread and any other price movement.

Member abdul hamid p is an unknown quantity at this point abdul hamid p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

How about you?
    dont be nervous, stay confident and do not open any position without analysis (technical analysis and fundamental analysis). good luck

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Than many who are likely to result in the loss of more than our expectations, we will if you keep it, how close the trade immediately because it is close to other wise better. I get from my testimonial from that release, to open a fresh trade, to give another chance, I'll close my trade me all the time when you realize the wrong judgment about your entry.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont like to collect junk and dont want to for long with a losing position, so when i knew my trade is wrong i will get rid from it on first opportunity i get.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 212 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)