+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 212 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2115

Thread: What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

Junior Member dzifa78 is an unknown quantity at this point dzifa78's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indeed, if we had one go so will not want to have to immediately take action. But there kosekuensi we must accept that the reduction in our deposit. So in any order we have to put a stop loss. so even if we are wrong then it will not be a big loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    difficult for the newbie trader like me to make an entry in the right position. this is usually due to impatience in the trade. in fact rarely because of doubt and nervousness so quickly closed position. so fast that the funds in the trading account is reduced.

when I found out I had just opened the wrong position entry then I immediately take a look to the higher timeframe and the possibility margin that I have to cover it? if sufficient, then I let the floating minus, but if not then I immediately opened a new position in the opposite direction to the previous position.

How about you?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have heard the best way to deal with a losing trade or a mistake, is to close it and accept the loss. It does sound horrible but it is better than having a massive loss and its a lot better than hoping.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i make wrong posisition in market, i will cut loss or make lock my floating loss with hedging strategy. i allways use strategy and i can recover my lose.

Senior Member shero is an unknown quantity at this point shero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by biyen View Post
    I try two kind of solutions :
    First I wil open new possition using largest lots and closing my wrong possition
    Second, I am using hedging mechanism to save my money at wrong possition
    I think with hope alone you will not achieve your target and you will face many losses , so the best solution for you is setting your stop loss in each trade and try to stay away from hedging

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we have known that current condition was wrong in direction so it's better to close it as soon as possible to prevent bigger
    losses but if we didn't quite sure if current condition was wrong in direction but we are not sure if the condition will be better too
    so it's better to prepare risk management strategy.

Member devvi is an unknown quantity at this point devvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kubi View Post
    me to jab bhi wrong position pr entry lagata hun to take loss pr 5 pips pr price ko settel kr deta hun zyada loss se to behtar hai ke banda kam loss bardasht kr le.
    if we are a beginner then we should have a low diposisiyang first because then we will be able to learn to take jaeab and we also will get new lessons on our experience

Member kubi has a spectacular aura about kubi has a spectacular aura about kubi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me to jab bhi wrong position pr entry lagata hun to take loss pr 5 pips pr price ko settel kr deta hun zyada loss se to behtar hai ke banda kam loss bardasht kr le.
    Kubi Tails

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kubi For This Useful Post:

rajveer (2012-07-17)

Member sapna is an unknown quantity at this point sapna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first task to do in such situation is to get rid of those mistakes by closing those trades at least loss if you see strength in that opposite move you can open the new trades in that direction and thus cover up those losses and make newer profits

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will be doing an evaluation on my analysis, because there must be something wrong when I think if we want to trade and also generate profit right then we need to know all these things one of which is a problem analysis.

Member ronin is an unknown quantity at this point ronin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've done it, but I keep opening my position and wait until the profit, it becomes like a scalper. I'm willing to do it because it happened to me at any open positions not being volatile market conditions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 212 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)