+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 212 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2115

Thread: What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

Banned alimartono is an unknown quantity at this point alimartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    because I am still new in forex then I did when I opened the wrong position is, ask someone more inexperienced in order to assist in problem resolution.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Same thing i apply . Its not with just Newbies , many trader do such silly mistake .
    I simply go for longer term analysis , if its favor of wrongly opened trade then i hold or
    else i close it min possible loss.
    !............HaPpY PiPs.............!
    If You Like My Post Dont Forget To "Thanks"

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I get in to trouble before two weeks when i have to close my position in profits bunt unconsciously i clicked on the buy tab of new order ticket that was already opened. When i realized my order not closed and new order opened i just again closed that order but newly placed order went in losses without going one pip in my direction. Finally i hedged my positions that i locked and unlocked for more than one weak and closed in profits in the end.

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if that things happen to me i will closed imediatly and quickly Open possition again with opposite direction..so we can earn profit..if we didnt close the wrong possition,it will be a danger for us..because we never knows when the prices will go up or go down..its better if we close the possition!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its very simple that i will first check the market status and if the market is in my favor then i will continue otherwise i will stop at that moment only. If we do so then we will cure from big loss. Because bad market entry is very risky thing.

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    the wrong position of entry?
    if i just opened a wrong trade, i will try for the reversal and then i will close my trade in profit, but if it is not, possible, then one should close his position as soon as it is possible, because floating loss can become more bigger..

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    agar galti se aisa ho jaye to sab se achha tarika to yehi hai ki hume usi time jitna bhi loss ho jaye use book kar ke trade ko band kar de. kyo ki agar aisa nahi kare ge to ho sakta hai ki bahut loss ho jaye or ek bar jab loss bar jata hai to feer use book karne ka man hi nahi karta. to bus jaise hi pta chale ki aap galat position pe hai use band kar do

Banned lishader is on a distinguished road lishader's Avatar
    Thanks
    every transaction I use stoploss and takeprofit so it would be safe to my account when I know I has open in the wrong location, I will close that position and do not step on the market

Member hamadmuneer will become famous soon enough hamadmuneer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    difficult for the newbie trader like me to make an entry in the right position. this is usually due to impatience in the trade. in fact rarely because of doubt and nervousness so quickly closed position. so fast that the funds in the trading account is reduced.

when I found out I had just opened the wrong position entry then I immediately take a look to the higher timeframe and the possibility margin that I have to cover it? if sufficient, then I let the floating minus, but if not then I immediately opened a new position in the opposite direction to the previous position.

How about you?
    asal main kafi baar aisa hua hai ke galat side pe tade lag jati hia lakin phir usi waqt band karny ko be dil nahi karta hia so mainn sab se pehly yehi karta hun ke us ki oppsite side pe trade laga leta hun phir us ke bad dekhta hun ke konsi kab band karni hia

Senior Member chandmoon is on a distinguished road chandmoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i find that i open wrong trade and its just open than i close that trade.
    but after making some big loss at that time i open other opposite trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 212 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)