+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 212 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes tab humy apny SL ko small karna chayay like 5 pips tak he rakhna chayay yahe sahe rahta hai hamary leyay kio k agar hum yai jan chuky hain k hamary leyay position is time wrong open ho chuki hai tou kam SL rakhny k hamary pass koi aur way nahe hota hai bas apni trade mai loss kam sai kam rakhna he sahe rahtta hai ta k hum usy recover kar saky.. Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe if i do open wrong position in trading Forex i will directly close it because wrong position may make for my capital money in lose and if the position is opened with high lot volume it will be more risky for me so i prefer to close wrong position to avoid lose money..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar traders ke koi position wrong place ho gayi hai to sabse pahle usko market ki technical aur fundamental analysis karke ye dekhna hoga ki wo position profit me aa sakti hai yaa nahi, agar nahi to phir usko jitna jald ho sake close kar dena chahiye taki heavy loss na ho jaaye. Something that i have come to know is that sometimes the trade that will go best it's not the one that had been anticipating and the reason for that is beyond our experience or explanation but you should let it break even first before you cut the trade pre mature if you are feeling that it's better that you cut the trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kades For This Useful Post:

RKumar (2020-06-11)

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wifi View Post
    We should take a trade after analyzing the market properly. After taking trade define a stop loss and take profit points according to analysis. Now don't worry if the market goes against your direction because loss is part of every business. Forex market moves randomly and in most cases it comes back towards right movement after some times and this happen many times in traders life.
    I agree, trading using stop-loss provides you security against the random price movements. I always suggest using stop loss no matter how confident you are of your strategy.

Trusted Member Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,753 Times in 2,958 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Today market analysis
    You will earn more money if you will follow my views,because I have posted this after checking the previous routine oaf daily time frame of H1,H4 clearly. some traders use fundamental analysis, other use indicators or supports and residences , believe on your own strategy.
    This is very risky investment. According to my limited knowledge the investors should wait and see the every aspects of the market. The investor checks the actual worth of the stock in the market.

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear of course I clearly think there is no double that at this time I would love close the trade immediately because I do not want to trade against any trend and I think it is not a good trading strategy to continue with loss for hoping of rebound. I would better open trade with waiting for the right Entry point and with good Exit point. if I am convinced that the entry did I do wrong then I will do hedging. hedging conduct contrary to the entry of the first entry. with the aim that the loss is not too much. and if it could have been predicted direction then I will make an entry with the same lot so the loss is not too large.

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should take a trade after analyzing the market properly. After taking trade define a stop loss and take profit points according to analysis. Now don't worry if the market goes against your direction because loss is part of every business. Forex market moves randomly and in most cases it comes back towards right movement after some times and this happen many times in traders life.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wifi For This Useful Post:

RKumar (2020-06-03)

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think agar aap monthly target nhi banaye ki mujhey itna profit is month banana hi hai to you will not find yourself in a situation jaha pe aap galat positions open kar rahe hote hai. Isse aap overtrading see bhi bache rahenge.

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main market ki direction ko look kar k he trade lene chai agar ap market ki direction k against trade lete ho to ap foran he trade ko cut kar dn oor market ko watch kar k he next trade ln agar market direction ka idea na ho to ap os din trading na karn ye best planning hai kion k agar ap trade karte raho ge to apko loss ho sakta hai forex main apni mistakes ko repeat na karn oor apne learning process ko continue rekhn

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han kbhi kbhi aisa ho jata hai ke wrong position click ho jati hai lkin aggr mere bare mn poocho to mn thra wait krr leta hn aggr to positive mn chli jaye to jesy hee positive ho mn close krr deta hn orr agr negitive jati hai to mn phir bhee close krr deta hn kyun ke inse zyadh loss bhee ho sakta hai really rough but I usually wait for it to be close to where I can be okay in closing it and then am done and then i have to run a new thing in trading forex so being sure that there is a starndard way of trading forex is the best way and can work well in certain area that are well process ed and well interfered with so some reason are well booked

Thanks
    Mera khyal hai ki aap kitni der wait kar sakte hai ki market aapke favour mein aa jaye aur is dauran aap pr jo psychological impact padta hai..ye sab is baat pe depend karta hai ki aapne kitna amount risk kara hai. If it's a small amount that you know you can afford to lose then it would not take away your peace of mind but if it is a big chunk of your fund then it puts you in a difficult position emotionally.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 212 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)