+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 212 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I know that my open trade is wrong, I will close it and cut my losses as soon as possible. Don't burn your trade with loss trading and hope to retrace or reverse. Your trade being a minus means your analysis fails, accepts, accepts, and learns. I write and print my open trades every day and keep a trade journal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro it can be done but that's the reason we can't analyze the market with concentration and issue orders on the wrong side then it will be difficult for us and we can't do anything to make a profit but we can save accounts from margin calls and we have to close our entries with small losses and while currency pressures or transaction reductions occur in transactions or other actions because we join the wrong position and make deductions in that period it is very difficult to handle your deductions, so use stop-loss for better to prevent large reductions. also helps you if you have information about transactions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    When i know that i have opened a wrong position, then i will close the position. It is much better for me to get small loss, than get so much losses if i dont cut loss the wrong trades immediately. It is a common mistakes that we can do in our daily trading, and we can avoid big loss by close the trade immediately

Senior Member goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,775 Times in 2,161 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that sometimes it happens that due to the pressure of forex trading, we will open a wrong position ...so it is the best way to accept that spread loss and close that position....because if we keep it open, then it can be proved more dangerous and can make us to loose alot of money.....

Senior Member kuldeep 555 is on a distinguished road kuldeep 555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mai to immediately close kar deta hu kyunki jyada loss lene se acha hai kam loss mai trade ko close kar de aur dusari trade open kar de jo ki hame acha profit de waie to 3 se 4 confirmation lene ke baad hi trade open karta hu kyunki isase muje jyada assuriry milati hai trading mai

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,088 Times in 1,727 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always tried to discipline. I always put a take profit and stop loss at the beginning of trade. with bagitu, even though the price moves against the position, the loss in accordance with that we put sl.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidali View Post
    G bhi agr hum trade ma entry lata hai tu huma kabhi bhe rong side ma entry nhi lene cheya jesa huma acha profit bhe nhi mil sakhta hai huma lose hona ka chance bhe zayda ho jata hai forex ma us lray huma soch smjh ka he trade ma entry lene cheya
    dear friend is main koee shak nahain hai k jab mujay yeh pta chal jata hai k main nain aik worng trade open ker li hai to is per main wory nahin hota hiaoon and is main aik had tak stop loss lga lyatay hoon k aager market yahan tak pohanchati hai tomujay loss ho jayeh ga kahain baar aisa b hua hai k mujay us faida b bohat hua hai

Highly Reputed Member markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,327 Times in 11,125 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I realized my order was not closed and a new order was opened, I just closed the order again but the new order was placed missing without a pip in my direction. Finally I hedged my position that I locked and unlocked for more than one weak and closed at a profit in the end.......

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the truth is difficult to make a decision whether we take the right or wrong position. Many traders face negative floating point 10-15, which is directly wrong and has a cut loss position. But there are also disadvantages to choosing to maintain more than 100 points before deciding to cut and reverse the position. and Currency is traded at price and point or pip system. Each currency pair has its own pip value. When looking at Forex price quotes, you see something listed below: Euro / USD 1.2210 / 13 Details: If you want to buy Euro / USD, you buy $ 100,000 Euros and sell US $ 122,130

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always give take profit and stop loss in the beginning of trading. with that, even though the price moves against the position, the loss matches what we put in sl. for example, the maximum is 3 open position trades. so, by closing the wrong entry trade is very useful to be able to immediately start trading again and the real thing we should do in the forex trading business if we make the opening of the wrong trade is to quickly close it. Better to cut losses in the forex trading business than to take risks has a huge loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 212 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)