+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you entered into a deal and the price went against you have not yet put in place stop-loss order, you must shut it down as soon as possible. First ask yourself where should we put the stop loss or in other words the amount of funds that may lose in this deal without it affecting you and your capital largely or infect your paralysis, if the price has exceeded the stop loss that you are planning to set point, then the best solution It is to close the transaction in the case

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tillu For This Useful Post:

vacation (2020-07-14)

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my friend if we made wrong position in trade we should directly close the order because trade by mistake will give you huge regret in the end, so make sure you make trade by follow our trading plan, and for me no matter it got loss or profit if it made by mistake that will makes me so disappointed with my trade, because i really want to make good trade that follow my trading plan not only by luck or by mistake

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to polio For This Useful Post:

tillu (2020-07-12), vacation (2020-07-14)

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The information on currency trading is the right principle. But still nothing. I make sure I can get my analysis. In fact, since the beginning of my commercial advantages always losses and stop. Therefore, there is no way to get started in the wrong place. A big thank you to you When you open a wrong position and you realize it the least you can do is to close it there and there failure to which you are willingly letting a bad trade happen, its like accepting a loss even before you lose, close it as soon as possible and open the right one and wait for your profits to trickle in.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After learning the basics we do demo practice so that we can check our knowledge, and this knowledge and experience will give us idea to predict the future market with proper stop loss and target level, so that we can have a safe position with minimum loss ( if market goes against of our position), and maximum loss. But this does not come by over night, it needs hard work, when ever I do wrong trade, I immediately quit and close the position as my mind does not allow and I became fear about future movement.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro mera agr trading wrong ho jaata hai to mai apni trading zald se zald close kar deta hu or uski jagha dusri trade suru kar deta hu jis se mai market se profit kar leta hu or apna loss recover kar leta hu foredx mai humesa humy aleart rahna zaruri hai kyki yaha kabi kabi kuch esa ho jaata hai jiska hum koi andaza nahi laga paate hai ....forex ik accha business hai jismai humy bahut he active ho kar kam karna padhta hai

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will cut loss the wrong positions as soon as possible to keep my risk low. If i do not cut loss the positions, then i will get more losses. It is not good to let it happened. I think it is very important for us to keep our trading risk low, and avoid mistakes in our trading, so we will not get more losses Humen jaise hi pata chalata hai ki hum koi wrong position open kar liye hai to phir humen usko jald se jald close kar dena chahiye aur aise kisi bhi situation ko handle karne ke liye humen pahle forex market ki technical analysis karne ki jarurat hoti hai aur stop loss ka use karna bhi most important hota hai.

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ek trader ka kaam hota hai market sentiment ko study kar rahe chart par entry aur exit final karke apne trade ko thora breathe karne ka time de magar agar aap top ya bottom pick karne ki koshish karte hai to koi bhi trade kam aur jyada risky ho sakta hai aur yeh problem aapki aadat kab ban jati hai aapko pata bhi nahi chalta. agar kabhi bhi aap galat possiton open akr lete hai to usse close hi kar d kynki galat position se kabhi aapko benfit nae hone wala agar luck par chorenge to wo 50-50% chance hoga jo ki market main kharab hai hmesha aap apna wining % 70 se upar rakhe tabhi trade lagaye

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I powerfully think that the time we to start with notice what our location inside income as well as loss. When income When i near our location as well as industry in case not as well as when notice our location was in loss next delay in addition to industry of which number of years to recover Quality of instaforex agent. So it is best to accept the propagation loss and close the position.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wesay to pehli bat me soch samjh kar he entry ko lagata hun aur us pay he kam karta hun.lekin agar in case aesa ho b jae to is me kudrat ki behty samjh kar kuch points tak dekhta hun aur agar kuch profit ho b jae to meray khyal say us say behter or koi bat nahi ho sakti hai.ku k shayad jo hum nay soch rakha ho us k ulat market jani ho. It is important for us to avoid mistakes and keep our risk as low as we can. so if i just opened the wrong positions, then i will close the positions or entry. it is much better for me to get nothing than get much losses. I really need to keep my trading low risk, so i will close the wrong positions only

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    True, if the analysis looks good then you can wait to see if the market moves in your favor. However, the real question is how long should you wait holding an open position? I think waiting is a bad idea if you have used low capital and higher leverage because in that case the odds are against you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)