+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 212 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often make the wrong position in my trading, but I usually let it flow, because I believe and believe in my analysis and I always set a stop loss and take profits to avoid big losses ... and thank God the percentage of losses is lower than my profit so I continue to use my own strategy and believe in my abilities !! and I was wrong when I did the direct entry, it closed because if the entry was bigger then the loss would hurt a lot. so you have to let go immediately or you will lose a lot. but it could also lock Garga by opening much bigger than before.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first task that must be done in such a situation is to get rid of those mistakes by closing those trades at least losses if you see strength in the opposite movement you can open new trades in that direction and thus cover those losses and make new profits and there are so many ways people have to know where and when everything works for this market. knowledge is the key to trading in this market and people will always have to know all this to make everyone know how to do it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wrong person's entry position? ? I feel that if I make an entry position the entry is in the analysis which produces a valid signal. if my entry points make a loss then the entry incidentally my entry has been wrong and can immediately take action that is worthy of being answered. that is, cutting losses or going the opposite. text entry or locking in the hope that prices can reverse some of us running in the forex business so you can expect to manage your emotions and wait and see in analyzing the market so that some of us will benefit in the forex business

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    don't let it run for too long, we need to make a decision, the right decision in a short time before it's too late, we can close the order or we can set the hedge, this is the best thing we can do then we only accept floating minus too large, and I think hedging is good too, we can take the same risk as stop loss, cut loss but we still have a chance to fix it, so we have to think about it carefully, before making an order and making sure that we are on the right track. correct

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I know I have made a wrong entry, then I will cut, because most likely, losses will grow, but sometimes it is difficult to be accepted by some traders, because they only want to profit on each transaction only when our position is wrong, maybe I will do a cutloss, then open another position in accordance with the direction of the market at that time, I have experienced huge losses and margin calls, because I do not dare cutloss enlarge, and finally my margin call within 2 days, but I get it with a profit of 40 days, for merchant! Don't be afraid to cut losses!

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I open a wrong trade or I accidentally go in the wrong direction, I will see a closing opportunity for that trade and after getting it in a trade I will close my trade. Actually, Forex traders don't have to wait more time with the wrong trade opening and try to close it immediately. and I will let him wait until the minus can be reduced and then I will close it quickly so that I can avoid losses that can be even bigger in my account, after that then I will open more positions very carefully ... thank you

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have to be an amazing sport, a lot of enthusiasm in forex trading. like us if we open a trade and the market moves against us then we must close the trade and must bear the loss. if we open trading with analysis then we must wait for better opportunities to return from trading. and I have signed such mistakes to engage in sales, for example, even though I want to buy, and lose money because of this small mistake for this reason, because of lack of focus during trading.

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will immediately close the position ... because if not then I will get a lot of losses ... in trading, profits are the main focus ... many people say to immediately close losses and let your profits run as much as possible ... and I believe that way can get you a lot of profit .... I don't expect the market to follow our will, we just have to follow their market. and I will let him wait until the minus can be reduced and then I will close it quickly so that I can avoid losses that can be bigger in my account, after that then I will open more positions to be very careful

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mybe it can be done but that is the reason we cannot analyze the market with concentration and order out on the wrong side then it will be very difficult for us and we cannot do anything to get big profits but we can save our account from calls margin and we have to close our entry at a small loss !!! and In general it happens when we think prices will move in one direction and we take a position by chance the market starts to move in the opposite direction so we are confused what to do. what we do well we can close positions but that is not a good decision so it is best that opening a new position in the opposite direction to this woman can be safer from loss and margins are also saved.

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all traders can make a wrong analysis because of that they will open a position in the wrong direction, if we realize that we both open a position
    with the wrong call, we can choose a risk management strategy to expressly limit losses. if you are still sure if the price movement might move
    because your analysis is several pips, then you will be able to ignore it running and close it if the loss is lower. Even so you have to have a limit to close it firmly,
    in addition you can use hedges to lock positions firmly and unlock later when there are higher conditions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 212 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)