+ Reply to Thread
Page 278 of 289 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 288 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 2889

Thread: Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?

Senior Member golam rabbani is an unknown quantity at this point golam rabbani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think per time 20 pips is enough for a new trader .actually i want to carry per day 30 pips which is help me stay forex long time .100 pips not risky but its little bit tough to catch up.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sugik is an unknown quantity at this point sugik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by colombus View Post
    I think, too much having to use a stop loss 100 pips. imagine if touched stop loss, it is necessary to open trade for 10 times to return loss. and even then must always profit. if you want to scalping, better not use a stop loss, if wrong position just cut loss. you need to learn smaller time frame and find the same direction with the higher one then you can trade with safely..100 pips is good to hold floating minus, but need good capital for it
    separately to use it all we must learn first how to use stoplos and scaling for the absence of losses that we get it we must first understand it. then we will get the benefit if indeed we already know all that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by colombus View Post
    I think, too much having to use a stop loss 100 pips. imagine if touched stop loss, it is necessary to open trade for 10 times to return loss. and even then must always profit. if you want to scalping, better not use a stop loss, if wrong position just cut loss. you need to learn smaller time frame and find the same direction with the higher one then you can trade with safely..100 pips is good to hold floating minus, but need good capital for it
    For good strtaegy its better those setting of stop loss, trading only in demo account no matter the number of years it took the trader cannot be enough for the trader to become an expert. It is vital to also learn on real account to enable the trader learn how to master his emotions and trading psychology.

Member mehulpopat12 is on a distinguished road mehulpopat12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everything is possible. if your strategy is like that so you can trade following this. but most of the trader make their strategy by 2:1 method. that means profit 100 pips versus loss 50 pips..but everyone has their own strategy and own tp and sl..so go with confidence..thanks..
    I AM PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN

Senior Member usama12 is an unknown quantity at this point usama12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i dont think that your strategy is good because if you want to earn 10 pips in profit then you must take risk 40 pips because this technique is very good for you and then you can get a lot of money...

Senior Member king is an unknown quantity at this point king's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys!
    How many pips do you usually risk when you trade in forex?And what about your target ?Do you think it is OK for 10 pips only?
    You see,Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?
    Your opinions?
    In my opinion I think that any trader would take 10 pips it has used the method of analysis of stop loss at 20 or 25 to stop its loss just to save are propore account....

Member istaka is an unknown quantity at this point istaka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is possible to do tis but even you do this management you can not guaranteed the profit or avoid the loss if you make stop loss the price will hit it some day and if you do not make stop loss the margin call will get you some day this way you get 9 deal loss and one deal profitable.

Senior Member irfanchauday is an unknown quantity at this point irfanchauday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nae mera kyal mein tou aisi trade ka koi faida nae kynka totally luck par dependent o humy aisy trade khelni chaye jis my hum apna loss minmize rakhy aur profit ko ziada sy ziada aur aik aucha trader ki bhi yehi nishani hoti han.

Member forex man is an unknown quantity at this point forex man's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me ,i always prefer to set small take profit from 10 to 15 pip per trade but i don't use stop loss ,but if i will do i won't choose 100 pips because this means that one loss equal to ten winning trades and this is not acceptable ,maybe i will risk with 50 or 30 pips per trade .

Banned Chi Pheo is an unknown quantity at this point Chi Pheo's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi guy. if you have only set a target of 10 pips and you set 100 pips for stop loss, i that you are too risk for this target. i never set a stop loss so large for my trading. The maximum stop loss i use is 30 pips. Normally, i only set 20 pisp for my transaction

+ Reply to Thread
Page 278 of 289 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 288 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)