+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 289 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 2889

Thread: Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?

Senior Member kajim is an unknown quantity at this point kajim's Avatar
    Thanks
    How many pips do you usually risk when you trade in forex?And what about your target ?Do you think it is OK for 10 pips only?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time when we donot place the stop loss to the trade then we get large negative float and after the pair moves in the direction of the trade we close the trade with few profit as we are afraid that we can also get negative float. so this happens many time in the forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Awaischamp is on a distinguished road Awaischamp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a newbie in the forex trading and i am practicing in the demo account so my frien i do not know that it is possible or not but i want to know about this but i personally have no idea.

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

i am a newbie in the forex trading and i am practicing in the demo account so my friend i do not know that it is possible or not but i want to know about this but i personally have no idea.

Senior Member whiteid is on a distinguished road whiteid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it does not matter if we did set the amount of risk that is greater than the value of the target we want to get profit in trading. all of it will depend on the trading techniques and strategies that we have, and we should be able to train it properly.

Senior Member rida1120 is an unknown quantity at this point rida1120's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right we take much risk in this market to make huge money but do not take risk to stay our trade for long time period we always need to manage our money well if we want to earn here good money, we always need to work hard to earn more money.

Banned fxzibon is an unknown quantity at this point fxzibon's Avatar
    Thanks
    its impossible ,the way you want to earn money but losing money. My suggest is for you take 25 pips risk for 10 pips. forex is risky still you want to take more risk. Still if you want to trade like this you need a strategy which is following like this.

Member qasab is an unknown quantity at this point qasab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some trader who used to trade and take maximum benefits from trading during big new and confrences use this kind of tactics and they are useful but also high risky.

Senior Member haseeb66 is an unknown quantity at this point haseeb66's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han agar kuch hasil krna ho tou risk tou lyna parta hai ya tou profit ho ga ya loss ho jay ga wasy risk sy bussiness krny main maza ata hai kio k wo kam hi kya jis main risk na hooo

Senior Member ali163 is an unknown quantity at this point ali163's Avatar
    Thanks
    this will be defend on your strategy, first have a setup on higher time frame and easily you will know your target fot exit. if we study righnow it
    is so seldom that market go to 100 pips a day, maximum 60 to 80 pips a day isthe best target and be careful to follow up exit when us market is closing .

Senior Member najia is on a distinguished road najia's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think yes it is possible if you have few knowledge about forex and also lot of experience about trading otherwise i think it is not possible for any one and i think if we take good indicator or use robot than it is possible, but it is also true that forex need time and forex is not so easy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 289 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)