+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 289 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 2889

Thread: Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar ye ap karty hain ya koi aur karta hai to wo ghalat kar raha hai forex trading main agar successful hona hia to phri hamen risky trading nahi karni hogi safe trading karen phir bhaly profit kum ho aur pracitce karty rahen taaky hamen pata chal jae forex trading k baary main!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member FxBD is on a distinguished road FxBD's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trader should not risk big pips for little pips. Trader should use 1:1 minimum for their take profit and stop lose. They can use 1:2 also for making profit. I mine if trader target 20pips then they can use stop lose 20 pips or 10 pips.
    Peace for everyone

Senior Member manibhai2013 is an unknown quantity at this point manibhai2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No my dear it is not a good idea at all that risking 100 pips for only 10 pips i think you better use not the stop loss because if you use the stop loss of 100 pips than there is a possibility of hitting the stop loss also but when you don't use it than you can say that there may be possibility of pulling back.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member don1 is on a distinguished road don1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han g agr ap chahty han k ap ka targrt 100 pips par hy or ap is ma apna risk increas kar sakry han lakin ye ap k liay bohat khatar nak ho sakta hy is liay agr ap ka target 100 pips ka hy to ap is ka 80 pips tak take profit ly jayn.

Banned rklover is an unknown quantity at this point rklover's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes this is possible but i think we should give 50 pips take profit and 100 pips stop loss then we can get good profit from the trade because 10 pips is very low profit according to the 100 pips risk,Most of the Forex trader do trade with this ratio.

Member ukmuna is an unknown quantity at this point ukmuna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's very possible. I usually trade in just one position open and I just did the time trend is correct, in the hope of a target 50 pips per day. But if it is not possible just 10 pips only with a bigger lot, according to the expected daily profit targets.

Senior Member rida1120 is an unknown quantity at this point rida1120's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course we take much risk in the forex market to win here good money but some time when we take high risk in the forex market then we may be suffer loss in the forex market due to high risk so i suggest to all new and old traders do not take much risk in the forex market to win here money.

Junior Member nsudy is an unknown quantity at this point nsudy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes... it is possible if your open position is follow the market trend. usually, I also use risk 100 pips with target 10. because if we have daily target as large as 10%, trade with risk 100 pips is easier than risk 1000 pips. in risk 1000 pips we need 100 pips to get 10%

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is possible but why your target is so less amount.I think it you can increase upto minimum30 pips.My logic when take risk upto 100 pips and only take 10 pips target then your one loss equilty 10 success.Risk and profit ration not match with you.Chronologically your balance will be reduced if market go far from you.You fall in risk.I make myself no stop loss but 40 pips profit system.I fell better by this system.

Banned bappytex2 is an unknown quantity at this point bappytex2's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes it is posible that we can make a risk 100 pips and make 10 pips is to make money with forex trade and have to make some profitable business.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 289 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)