+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 289 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, too much must use stop loss 100 pips. imagine if you touch the stop loss, you need to open a trade 10 times to return the loss. even then it must always be profitable. if you want to scalping, it is better not to use stop loss, if the wrong position just loses. and it is not impossible we can make it possible, according to the procedure provided we understand the market itself with some actions in accordance with the trade rules that we have planned before with some the stages of the trading process that we are running can indeed we adjust some things that are formed from any conditions that allow us to better know the market conditions themselves

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's very possible to get 10 pips with a risk of 100 pips but our trading analysis must have high accuracy, almost 100%. If our winnings are small, we will make a profit but get more and more losses. Our win rate must be more than 90% if we want to trade with this risk benefit ratio and that is possible but your strategy will be positive. I trade here without stop loss because I know I can cover my losses. I trade with small lots all the time. I keep my backup of at least 5000 pips and do technical analysis carefully, so I agree with you if your backup supports you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risking 100 pips and targeting only 10 pips is a very unreasonable business here in Forex trading, the best one can do here in Forex trading according to my trading strategy is to risk 50 pips and target 50 pips here in Forex trading and I thought this would be logical. And maybe very. Good management is needed here. we must be good at calculating the risks we can receive to make a profit. maybe by risking 100 pps we can easily get 10 pps. I think this is normal.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex market I took profit and stopped losing bohat he got hen elements in ka sahi using bohat he profitable hy so that ap bought ki rahe hen trade to ap apna, stop losing kam us now next apne line support under wala select because chahye qk ho sakta he k next market support line ko break na kar sake and take advantage of the next resistance se right under the wala selest because chahye ho sakta hy k next resistance market se just reward him against moving start kar de and resistance ko break na kar pae to mere phantom fit rahe ga

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's possible, but if we have good skills to analyze with a winning rate of more than 95%. If our win rate is only less than 80%, then it will be bad and dangerous. We will get nothing or get a lot of losses. I think if our take profit is greater than our stop loss, it will be much better, than if our stop loss is greater than our take profit and 100 USD or pip is difficult and can destroy your trading information and so we have to put aside work that we are well-informed for the biggest trading formulations and so we leveled up for the best of the best in forex and can show how these things work in forex we all know the good intentions that come in forex trading and develop good instructions are very helpful

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai G agr, complete information for the karte trade company open ho to a good friend ap 100 dollars k target how come you reach kar sakhte ho or information about how to deal with him karte ho news trading for karte trade open ho to my dear friend how come in 10 pips for achieving kara pao is not information or a good indicator of open trade and money management plays an important role in our trade. if we do good money management, we increase profit opportunities. Risk depends on capital and our market movements. We take maximum risk in losses of 25 pips while profit takes as you wish. In trade, it is possible in our trade to get the benefits that occur with our choices.

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's very possible, but it's not a good thing to do. Because even if you win 10 times, then you only lose once, then all your hard work in ten trades will be lost. So I suggest that we only risk 20 pips at most if we want to target 10 pips. It was much better because I thought it was scalping and we could let the price run until it touched 10pp tp or our 20sl. and I am a beginner in the forex trading business and recently I joined a real trading account. I mostly use small pips and money strategies to reduce my loss options and increase profit opportunities

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good personal love in my opinion, I believe risk management is the best thing but you have to use stop loss in the right way I don't use stop loss so far and so tight actually first anylsis correctly and rather than setting your stop loss not so tight not so far set your take profit higher than stop loss. and the pip target depends on market conditions and strength, if it is volatile you can target more pips but I prefer to use trailing stops where I let profits run and stop loss automatically gets closer when the market goes as you wish so you lock in profit while let profits continue.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that is a bad ratio for forex trading. At 100 pips just by making 10 pips will make you get a margin call in a short time. Our take profit must be greater than our stop loss, so that will be a good trade. If our stop loss is greater than our take profit, it will be a risky trade and that is not a good risk management idea, we can risk the prize trading business 1: 2 or 1: 2 or 1: 3, we must know that forex is a risk gift trading business and we don't have to take high risks to get high profits.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,085 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhi forex ma dekha jay tu risk tu boath hai magr huma kabhi 100 pipes ka risk bhe lena cheya jesa huma acha profit bhe earn ho sakht hai or huma acha lose bhe ho sakhta hai us leay huma cheya ka sahi work kar rha hoo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 289 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)