+ Reply to Thread
Page 286 of 289 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 2889

Thread: Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is not correct for the trader because take profit and stop loss ratio is very low for this reason ratio should be more larger like 50 pips take profit and 100 pips stop loss and i use this ratio and i think it is the best ratio for the trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jui_222 is an unknown quantity at this point jui_222's Avatar
    Thanks
    As you are you using 1H TF and 4H TF together,do you just set your stop loss 50 pips.......to risk 2 percent of your equity than according to that calulate you pips and put a stop loss there.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member safwan06 is on a distinguished road safwan06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, it is possible, mate. it is depending on the strategy which you will choose. but never forget to use stoploss. best wishes. thank you.

Member khaled6969 is on a distinguished road khaled6969's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This plan failed because of course if I win for example, won eight and lost two deals are the result = 80-200 = -120 In this case, you are the loser if the opposite was possible

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamza Guizi View Post
    maybe once. Good management is needed here. we must be good at calculating the risk that we can receive to make some profit. perhaps by risking 100 pps we could easily get 10 pps. I think this is normal.
    One thing you must count in, though, is that you can have 10 winning trades only to be wipe out by a single loss. On the other hand, if you get your loosing trade up front, then you need more than just 10 winning trades to get even. No matter how good your strategy is, from time to time, you'll face a loosing trade which begin the moment you open a position -- meaning that your indicator shows a wrong signal then. When that happens, 100 pips stop loss could easily be hit.

Member Hamza Guizi is an unknown quantity at this point Hamza Guizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe once. Good management is needed here. we must be good at calculating the risk that we can receive to make some profit. perhaps by risking 100 pps we could easily get 10 pps. I think this is normal.

Junior Member ahmed awad is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed awad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is possible,trading is what lead to more profit and avoid loss is dependent only on the proper method for trading ,I want to be a full time professional at forex trading market as I'm still here as a part time professional.

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i saw traders sometimes risk 100pips or more for gaining only 10 pips ..i never think this kind of attitude is good enough for making profit in Forex ..we need to less our SL and give TP more higher ..

Banned Boss is an unknown quantity at this point Boss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Risking 100 pips and targeting only 10 pips is a very illogical business here in Forex trading the best a man can do here in Forex trading according to my trading strategy is risking 50 pips and targeting 50 pips here in Forex trading and I think this would be logical.

Member mary7 is an unknown quantity at this point mary7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to me if you are risking 100pips, you should risk 100 pips, for these simple reason, you will not like when your trades are wiped out when trying to reach for only 10 pips, you have to understand trading and avoid all these poor strategies that could make you lose evrything in thesemarket. understanding is the most important thing in forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 286 of 289 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)