+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 289 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The traders have to understand that they can become effective only when they understand the trades properly and if they donot get into the real accounts and just have the theoritical knowledge it is never going to be easy for them to gain.if you have the understanding and the experience then it will become easier for you to gain in the trades as well otherwise it can prove to be a hard way ahead.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    People those who are employed then also work with forex in rest time because it is on line programe and it is always open. so forex is a way of income for man those who are gather knowledge about computer and online internet use knowledge. So forex means a sources of income in on line by conversation various topics on forex traidng.. Sometimes we will just make an order without responsibility. Is there something that we can do improve ? I think, too much having to use a stop loss 100 pips. imagine if touched stop loss, It is necessary to open trade for 10 times to return loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is possible but why your target is so less amount.I think it you can increase upto minimum30 pips.My logic when take risk upto 100 pips and only take 10 pips target then your one loss equilty 10 success.Risk and profit ration not match with you.Chronologically your balance will be reduced if market go far from you.You fall in risk.I make myself no stop loss but 40 pips profit system.I fell better by this system.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am providing you a team to returning up the company and suggested me that there are some problems at the Loan company of Conscious Bay and Moneybookers and environment are in within 45 periods and now a very large and I help you that you shift on the Independence it needs just 24 hourshave you tried to use the M5 time frame?
    the element is you can do 10 pips in just few moments, instead of with tolerance with consideration patiently waiting many time with tolerance with consideration patiently waiting and with tolerance with consideration patiently waiting and not getting to relax.Every trader has its own strategy and they apply in the different sessions of the Forex trading market which they like. But I like to company in New You are able to interval, this interval has much action other than sessions. What you like ?if you take 10 pips as your focus on then you can take scalping as your techniques and for it you need to understand small time interval and look for the same route with the greater one then you can company with securely..100 pips is excellent to keep sailing less, but need excellent investment for it

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to my personal view, I do not agree completely with your opinion that we should not be risking 100 pips fatherly gain only 10 pips only. Since my comparison of profit and loss is minimal ideal 1:1. So when should you be risking 100 pips then you also should be able to achieve well at least 100 pips or 50 pips, so the end result of all the trading that you do will show a positive trend. Perhaps so that I can tell, may be useful for all traders. Thank you.:-)

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a well known fact that unless you have a financial background and/or work within a bank or some sort of financial corporation you will struggle immensely to learn how the market works without the aid of being instructed by a seasoned professional. ION Innovations have broken the trend of every other FOREX company, which of course is to target their products towards experienced traders.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good question, we know which will require to us for use extra fringe. But from time to time us can not psychoanalysis the tendency so good, when we refer to other professional's analysis, we realized puzzled about the tendency. Occasionally we will decide make an order without accountability there something that we can do get better? We should be practical don't set you risk aim on pips at all times in %age of our impartiality similar to us enter into a business and for that business we determined to risk 2% of your equity than according to that calculated we pips and stop loss there.

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai aisi trading mai kabhi nahi karta , pehle to main acchi tarha market ko analyse karta hoo. aur phir technical analysis ko dekhta hoo (professionals ke analysis) aur phir mera favourate tools par wait karta hoo ke kab enter karna hai, aur main 10 pip se ziyada ka risk kabhi nahi lagata apni trade par, In the forex market you can set stop loss 100 pips and take profit 10 pips, but i think that it is not a good way to trade here. You should use stop loss about 20-30 pips and take prpfit about 40-50 pips, it is a good way.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a good job.I think, too much having to use a stop loss 100 pips. imagine if touched stop loss, it is necessary to open trade for 10 times to return loss. and even then must always profit. if you want to scalping, better not use a stop loss, if wrong position just cut loss.Be careful............................. If itarget 10 pips than risk maximum 30 pips. Be realistic don't set you risk target on pips always in percentage of your equity like you enter into a trade and for that trade you decided to risk 2 percent of your equity than according to that calulate you pips and put a stop loss there.best of luck........................

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you take 10 pips as your focus on then you can take scalping as your techniques and for it you need to understand small period of your time and look for the same route with the greater one then you can business with securely.100 pips is excellent to keep sailing less, but need excellent investment for it. Well i usually dont go for pips, when it comes to profit, i usually believe in 10% used margin and i make trades near the levels, most of times it give me good profit as i always follow the indicators as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 289 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)