+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86

Thread: How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade.

Senior Member Ford is an unknown quantity at this point Ford's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How easy is this system to apply and under what circumstances is it applicable? I would be gland to learn more about these system so as to improve in my trading system and make profit however small

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for your topic. You r topic will give us caurage to be in losses with patience that a loss trade can turn into profit. Now I can expect profit from a loss trade. Thanks for your advice. Please keep posting with new things.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so what is the option if TPs are not touched by the trend , and here you make two TP..?
    maybe with using small lots size, this way is safe but not for the higher one or scalping...
    well my friend, i follow your thread to find the understanding about your strategies and i want to try it at demo account
    thank you very much
    do the best we can

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    Forex Trading Strategies – How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade.

Forex trading pair: GOLD = XAU USD
    This is an interesting trade on the forex pair XAU USD.
    In the chart above, we see a series of forex price action inside bars. (Highlighted in the blue box)
    Meaning bars that are smaller than the previous bars.
    When a series of inside bars like the above happen.
    It means that price is having an indecision of where to go.
    It’s like it is gathering momentum, for a burst out of either side.
    Which could either be up or down.
    So what happened in this scenario is that we placed 2 pending orders. A buy and a sell.
    These 2 orders are marked by the gold line (entry) and the red line (stoploss).
    So the buy order triggered. (Gold line -Entry) and we got in on a buy trade.
    With that, i took away the pending order for the sell trade and made it a stoploss for the buy order.
    Forex Trading Strategies – How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade

When i trade, i would usually have 2 take profit targets.
    So that when take profit 1 is hit. Which is marked by the purple line. I would have taken my first profit off and shifted my stoploss for position 2 to break even.
    By doing so, i am also on the “SAFE” side. As price may hit Take profit 1 and reverse back down.
    And as i have taken profit a TP1, my 2nd position’s stoploss is shifted to breakeven.
    So i am in a FREE trade.
    So whether or not it may hit TP2. I have already gotten profits.
    In this scenario, i have taken profit at TP1 and my 2nd position has hit my stoploss for breakeven.
    So i’m out for this trade.
    From this scenario you can see that i am not always perfect.
    No one is.
    By trading on the above method, we are sure that our account size will grow consistently.
    Forex Trading Strategies – How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade

Lets look at what happen next.

Price went right down after which.
    So if i hadn’t had a TP 1 and TP2 method.
    I would have kept my stop loss at the red line.
    And made a loss on this trade.
    BUT By doing playing the above method.
    Instead i have gotten profits..
    I hope you gain something from this post. Let me know if you did.

Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor
    thank you my dearjo app ne itni achi post ham se share ki ha app ko pata ha ye information ham jesey newbies k liye kafi achi ha or es main ham ko apni trade ko profit par close karna aa jaye ga ha log akser jab loss main jati ha trade to us ko slose kar detey hane par ab ham us ko profit par close karen ge

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes but this scenario will not work always.most of the time l have fail cause of the fake moves before the market will be in its real direction.l want to know if there is any way to know the fake move.sometimes l will give some time to see if it is real or fake then if it is real then l will miss the opportunity.do you success any indicator to identify the real from fake one.

Member muhammadfarooq is on a distinguished road muhammadfarooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its very simple way to trade in forex trading but when you get the forex trading education and be patient during trading, so always use the useful indicator to found the forex trading market trend to make the good trade also need to be read the forex trading news to betterment of the trading.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to muhammadfarooq For This Useful Post:

infoworld (2012-11-17)

Banned Mark is an unknown quantity at this point Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think we can not just use this strategy. The movement of forex is not simple, but very complex, so that if not careful we can lose. But TS has provided an alternative to overcome them. This alternative could be taken into consideration. Besides, we also need to have skills in the way we handle it.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to be able to trade the forex market is understood to be basic and a good trading system. other than that we are able to process the funds we will use to trade. defeat in a fair trade I think if we had entered in this trade, but we can also minimize the losses that we get

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sinaga For This Useful Post:

sherylwajid (2018-06-14)

Member herono1 is on a distinguished road herono1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading if you want to be get the profit from trading its better for you that you may trade with small size and with short term its a good trading and the result you may earn more profit end of the day.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to herono1 For This Useful Post:

NaveedPK (2014-12-03)

Member asiaforexmentor is a jewel in the rough asiaforexmentor is a jewel in the rough asiaforexmentor is a jewel in the rough asiaforexmentor is a jewel in the rough asiaforexmentor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade.

Forex Trading Strategies How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade.

Forex trading pair: GOLD = XAU USD
    This is an interesting trade on the forex pair XAU USD.
    In the chart above, we see a series of forex price action inside bars. (Highlighted in the blue box)
    Meaning bars that are smaller than the previous bars.
    When a series of inside bars like the above happen.
    It means that price is having an indecision of where to go.
    Its like it is gathering momentum, for a burst out of either side.
    Which could either be up or down.
    So what happened in this scenario is that we placed 2 pending orders. A buy and a sell.
    These 2 orders are marked by the gold line (entry) and the red line (stoploss).
    So the buy order triggered. (Gold line -Entry) and we got in on a buy trade.
    With that, i took away the pending order for the sell trade and made it a stoploss for the buy order.
    Forex Trading Strategies How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade

When i trade, i would usually have 2 take profit targets.
    So that when take profit 1 is hit. Which is marked by the purple line. I would have taken my first profit off and shifted my stoploss for position 2 to break even.
    By doing so, i am also on the SAFE side. As price may hit Take profit 1 and reverse back down.
    And as i have taken profit a TP1, my 2nd positions stoploss is shifted to breakeven.
    So i am in a FREE trade.
    So whether or not it may hit TP2. I have already gotten profits.
    In this scenario, i have taken profit at TP1 and my 2nd position has hit my stoploss for breakeven.
    So im out for this trade.
    From this scenario you can see that i am not always perfect.
    No one is.
    By trading on the above method, we are sure that our account size will grow consistently.
    Forex Trading Strategies How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade

Lets look at what happen next.

Price went right down after which.
    So if i hadnt had a TP 1 and TP2 method.
    I would have kept my stop loss at the red line.
    And made a loss on this trade.
    BUT By doing playing the above method.
    Instead i have gotten profits..
    I hope you gain something from this post. Let me know if you did.

Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to asiaforexmentor For This Useful Post:

atiqrehman (2012-08-03), sherylwajid (2018-06-14), sweetrevenge88 (2012-03-16), traderpur (2015-06-02), ubaidali (2014-09-04)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86

Subscribe to this Thread (6)