+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: How to use automated trading system ?

Member Kamranchy is an unknown quantity at this point Kamranchy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some broker dont allow robot or expert advisor, but if you trade with instaforex you can use ea on instaforex mt4, just go programe>mt4>expert>indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member GrenMan is an unknown quantity at this point GrenMan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rodro View Post
    Please help i download few EA soft. But i do not use it and my trading platform don't give me permission to use it. How to attach my customize indicator ?
    we can use the same way using the EA then we could trade all the way entrust our capital in a program called EA,
    so we must bear all risks be better if we use the help of an EA

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GrenMan For This Useful Post:

bonegz (2013-07-14)

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the automated trading system is not enough good. You can enough money if you know the basic education and practice on the demo account. You can earn more than money from automated trading via manually trading.

Member Keramik is an unknown quantity at this point Keramik's Avatar
    Thanks
    Please help i download few EA soft. But i do not use it and my trading platform don't give me permission to use it. How to attach my customize indicator ?
    you can use your VPS so that the robot can walk continuously for 5 days a week, so you will not miss any events in the forex market, and we are just waiting at how the performance of our robot

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Put your EA in expert folder : Crogram files>>your broker MT4 broker>>> expert
    and on your chart : <push>/allow expert advisor
    It should be work now.

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    ea mere kayal sa best nahi ha auto trade sa best ha ap munal trade kar is sa apko profat be acha earn ho gaya aur
    sath sath ap forex ma expert be hote jayeo gaye ea ma loos bohat hota ha ma ea ka hak ma nahi ho.

Junior Member nfabroker is an unknown quantity at this point nfabroker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most mt4 broker allow use EA

put your indicator on indicator folder your_mt4/expert/indicator

20% Tasukigap Discount Code

http://bit.ly/1043inr

Senior Member paijahnpaijo is an unknown quantity at this point paijahnpaijo's Avatar
    Thanks
    maybe your platform have a rule that using EA is not allowed.
    if i am being you, i will use another platform. like we all know, insta allow to use any EA or custom indicator.
    just copy the EA the paste it into EXPERT folder.

Senior Member rodro is on a distinguished road rodro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

How to use automated trading system ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open