+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 548 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Thread: Be disciplined every day, in every trade.

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Discipline is sticking to your good habits in daily life and following them without any question because you know they are helping you now and will keep you healthy in future. Discipline In trading is the same as daily life routine, you develop a profitable approach/strategy then you just need to follow it religiously, no matter what.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,449 Times in 9,163 Posts
    For me personally, My partner and i really believe that any of us need to be disciplined every day, in most industry. We must industry to follow our own policies and so strictly. The truth is, when the craze reach our own targeted, subsequently we have to close up the particular get. If your craze reach our own stop burning, subsequently we have to close up the particular get, too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    also earning many things from this forum . My dear, sab say ziada knowledge to mujhe abhi tak to is forum say hi mil rahi hai. As I think k yeh portion to bana hi newbie kliyay hai.I mean to say General forex discussion and Forex beginners. you can get theoretical knowledge from this forum and you have to implement that knowledge into the practical one in the trading account. Its my general experience that we to learn forex trading properly then you can get profit from trading and experience so learning is the key of success if you learn

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

AliaButT (2020-08-16), aroosarani (2020-08-16), AyanEjaz (2020-08-16), Ertugual (2020-08-16), Haleemee (2020-08-16), Hamzarocky (2020-08-16), ManiRider (2020-08-16), neeliparo (2020-08-16), SaziaKanal (2020-08-16), Shaikhhubaib11 (2020-08-16), Sidra2O (2020-08-16)

Thanks
    international business hey.aur iss mein aik trader uss waqt tuk professional nahi bun sakta aur market sey profit earn nahi kar sakta.jub tuk wo market mein apney mind ko discipline karein.takey forex k challenges ko face kar sakey.apney experience ko increase karney sey bhi yeh quality haasil ho sakti hey. Personally, My spouse and i very agree with that individuals should be encouraged everyday, divorce lawyers atlanta buy and sell. We should buy and sell that you follow the rules consequently strictly. The thing is that, in the event the craze get to the focus on, and then we have to near the purchase. When the craze get to the halt damage, and then we have to near the purchase, far too.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

AliaButT (2020-08-15), aroosarani (2020-08-15), AyanEjaz (2020-08-15), Ertugual (2020-08-15), Haleemee (2020-08-15), Hamzarocky (2020-08-15), ManiRider (2020-08-15), SaziaKanal (2020-08-15), Sidra2O (2020-08-15)

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    discipline ka ye mtlb hy k huym trading sae related har rules ko follow krna hoga..oor ye hmy daily oor har trade par apply krna hoga..mean esa na ho k hum sirf ek 2 din apply kry oor pir sub bhool jay..so hmy consistent way se trade krna chahey. agar aap aik acha trader banna chahtay ho to apko apnay rules or regulations bnanay hongay jis aap ko koi faieeda hasil hota ho . or inhi rules pay aap daily amal bhi karo gay . jo kay ap bnaye huay hain . apni tradung stratigy or planing markete ko dakhtay huay khud hi karain na kay aap kisi taraf say signal aanay ka wait kar rahay hun kay kaheen sy signal aaye or main trade karun . ap apnay liye signals khud produce karain. or kisi ki mohtaji say jan churaain.

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading give is the teach of become discipline in our life. If you want to become a good and successful forex trader you always need to be discipline on you trade. Dont trade without follow discipline. Discipline is the secret of success in the forex market That's where stores that drift behind the emotions and temptations of the market and forget the commitment and discipline certainly lose

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without discipline we shall not be able to become a professional trader any businesstrading discipline is very important for every forex trader to be a good trader in forex market and A discipline trader can get a high amount of profit with the help of Forex trading so oreign exchange market good discipline to help traders make good profits therefore i am earning well and survive in forex when i am follow money management and when i am not follow that and greedy too much that blow my account

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Discipline is everything in forex,you have to respect the money management rules,entry/exit rules because i don't discipline with the entry strategy that i decide to follow it, but from now on i will always discipline with it, i experienced that a lot of time in the forex and now i read it in this useful thread You can earn from it more and this will help you the most in fact so discipline is necessary in any profession as if My opinion says that without discipline making profit in Forex is not possible at all only if u are so much disciplined then u can earn huge money and because when a trader failed to maintain disciplinehe can not understand like discipline is the key factor in always every sector in our life without it we can not success in our life as a sensitive sector discipline is important in the forex trading

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your discipline trading system helps you to profit from here and i will say that discipline is the main value in our life so every day try to make best things that you want to make more and more money from forexyou must be more disciplined about your practicinglearning and making strategy and money management after all Without discipline trading you can't success in forex market also you lose your money

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So it is also helpful to make a good trade decision as if When you do this you've essentially participated in the forex market! You've exchanged one currency for another as if I have the bad habit of not following my rules and that makes me a lousy trader in fact If you follow your own discipline you can get a big success from your trading business and make a good profit in Forex from your trading business g brother ap ne teak hi kaha he zindagi m discipline bohout zarorui he or hamesha market k trand ko daeke kar trad kia kary na k aisy he or 1 time m 1 trad lagayo or trad hamesha choty volum se karo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 548 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)