+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: [5061240] Kashif Forex Funds.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The link you gave us about monitoring your trading status is not working anymore... So please try to modify your url.. and when you are starting any PAMM thread try to give us a brief information about your trading strategy.. it will collect many real investors for you..
    Searching Myself...

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bohat acha proaft ha pamm acount ma muje pamm ka bare ma ilam nahi tha agar is hasab
    sa pamm account parofat dayta ha to mere kayal ma kafi had profat ma ja sakte ha,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't know the pamm system very well.can anyone discuss about it briefly.what is the security of my investment in pamm account system.how much profit can i get in this system.is their any possibility of loosing money.i am interested about it but don't know much.pls share

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mohsin15 is an unknown quantity at this point mohsin15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Plz repair your link
    Page Not Found (Error 404)!

Sorry, we didn't manage to find this page
    Probably page has been moved. You can return to the main page:

Senior Member ArfianFx is an unknown quantity at this point ArfianFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi.. please repair your link.. because cant open that still eror link,, if u can get 70 : 30 i will follow your account pamm.. good luck i will monitoring your pamm system and if able u show your trade running on pamm monitoring.. thanks
    lets dancing with market

Senior Member mostafaaa39 is an unknown quantity at this point mostafaaa39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    got some great amount of profit this week so just see that jump there in my growth and I ams till improving but still disappointed a little that there is not any investor and I am doing with my own money and my performance you see is good and my accoun

Senior Member jori is an unknown quantity at this point jori's Avatar
    Thanks
    By subscribing to the Everest Forex Bonus system you can seriously maximise your potential profits as you will have a much larger pool for your initial investment thanks to the great bonuses you will receive. You see when you deposit $2000, for example, you will receive an additional $500 to make the trade with. Obviously, the more money you invest, the bigger the returns will be and this is good news for all involved .

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    सिर्फ इस हफ्ते लाभ के कुछ महान राशि मिल गया तो बस में सुधार लाने तक कि अपने विकास और मैं एम्स में कूद देख सकते हैं लेकिन अभी भी एक थोड़ा निराश है कि वहाँ कोई निवेशक नहीं है और मैं अपने खुद के पैसे के साथ कर रहा हूँ और मेरे प्रदर्शन को आप देख अच्छा है औरमेरे खाते में 3 से 4 महीने पहले ही पुराना है.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just got some great amount of profit this week so just see that jump there in my growth and I ams till improving but still disappointed a little that there is not any investor and I am doing with my own money and my performance you see is good and my account is 3 to 4 months old already.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rathod For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-17)

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    looking for investors and 4 months old account my performance is good enough

50% - 50% profit share

https://instaforex.com/pamm_monitorin...trader=5061240
    very good profit ha mara kaha sa Pamma account boht aha or best account lagta ha muaja to es account ka bara main itini jankari nahi ha es laya mujaha itina pata nahi ha ka es main kitina loss hta ha or kitina profit hata ha maun be es account ka bara main thori bht jankari rakhoon ga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast