+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: How many indicators do you have?How many are you using now?

Member jmohhits is an unknown quantity at this point jmohhits's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere pass 50 se jyada indicator he or kuch premium indicator b he, magar jyadater indicator sahi se work nahi karte he un mese 2 se 3 hi sahi se work karte he jab mene apne demoa account me use kiya tab pata chala. 1 indicator achha he jishka name : Profit call he perfect work karta he.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member titenonokowecok is an unknown quantity at this point titenonokowecok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for the moment i no more than use 2 varieties of indicators. thank you for willing to share info along with your collection. could i inquire about recommendation as soon as the indicator that you have got an correct functioning of all indicators that strive to possess in order to the very best. ?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khushii89 is an unknown quantity at this point khushii89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i donot thsi is a good to see the average and thsi si a good to earn money to be a big scorer and this is what we are here and this is a good to see the join and the good to eran money the i wish the good

Senior Member razi is an unknown quantity at this point razi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai g main abhi tak to koi indicator use nhin kr rha main to abhi learning kr rha hun aur new hun forex mein is liye demo pe kam kr rha hun jab real trading mein aaoun ga to phir indicator use krun ga aur trading kr k earning krun ga ..

Banned hosnim is on a distinguished road hosnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a folder here that contain more than 500 indicators but actually am not using only few of them am just using the preinstalled indictors in the trading terminal and i think that they are enough for trading

Senior Member dollarz is an unknown quantity at this point dollarz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am newbie i don't have any idea about indicator
    i will learn it soon

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear brother i am using some indicators to analyze trade and i always take the timeframe to put indicators to see the trend of the market and an indicator that i often use is the MACD Zigzag and MA Expontial 25 100 200 and i think this is a very helpful indicator analyzes trade me and to open a trade i took small timeframe as confirmation......

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bilalpakistan View Post
    I have more than, 1000 indicators. but i don't use them all,
    i only use simple trading technique of my own,
    which i call support dina restisternac.e
    i used support and resistances and use dinapoli chart with it.
    I also have many collection of indicators, but I use only a few only, because if too many indicators in the chart it will make the dizziness, and this is not good when trading. We recommend using a few that are important, for example an indicator to look a trends, indicators to see the power of the market sentiment and indicators that can be viewed oversould saturation point or point of overbought.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, very good friend. using only two indicators you can take advantage in your trading. I think it's very good. I also use a MA in trade, and we are just waiting for a cross of the MA line.
    maybe I can learn a lot wit Hallow friend how many of them you are using. I used some of them but no one is giving me good result. But I think there sre some indicators which worth to be good.
    If you have some suggestion

Senior Member forexfx is an unknown quantity at this point forexfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main forex trade main abi new ho aur main indicator ko use kar ka check kar raha ho koi acha indicator dound raha hain main kafi indicator use kar chuka ho abi main rubicon indicator aur bollinger barnd indicator ko use kar raha ho

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)