+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: How many indicators do you have?How many are you using now?

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basically ,i only using moving averages,bollinger and fibonacci retreacements,thats are enough for me,maybe there will be some options.
    using overbought and sold indicators,but i feel no need to use that things.i feel comfort to trades like that

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    main to sahi baat koi 2 se 3 indecator he use karta houn en se ziyad aindecators main use bhi nahi karta houn kioun k mugh ko pata ha k main es sab indecators ko use nahi kar sakta houn mugh ko sirf en indecators par he abboor hasil ha baki ko main nahi chack kar sakta houn ye 2 mcad or rsi ye kafi ache indecators hane

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only use three indicators of existing standards,
    Sometimes I even impress trading without the use of indicators, but use a trading technique and filling,
    don't try this at home,

Member TauqeerHaiderRizvi is an unknown quantity at this point TauqeerHaiderRizvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use mced, bolinger band and RSI for placing my lots. its working good for me can i ask to my boss who used (Fibonacci) and many other indicator for placing their lots to help me with this indicator.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it will use the indicator to you I just use the MT4 indicator available in I think these are the best indicators and is well suited to people but sometimes I find the custom indicator but not for better results
    I also use an existing indicator on MT4. although the standard indicators and easy, but I can understand how it works. I prefer to use indicators MA, and support resistance. I think that's enough indicators to make profit
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I use 4 indicators are good now and see them in the decision to enter the deal with determining support and resistance is not only
    And using them on the part of 15 minutes they were working well and it will do I download the indicators set by what is useful to see them and use it .. Thank you

Banned sajibarafatsiddiqui is an unknown quantity at this point sajibarafatsiddiqui's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    How many indicators do you have?How many are you using now?

Hello guys,
    I just wonder to knowHow many indicators do you have?How many are you using now?
    Now I wish to share you more than 1000 indicators here!
    Wish you can find one that suits you so much.
    http://www.fileserve.com/file/epmftv...indicators.rar
    I have about two hundreds indicator.During trading I use two different strategy in different window have different indicator combination for having confirmation before make an entry.
    I use parabolic sarand trend lord indicator to understand the change of trend. I also use cci and macd combination and Heiken smooth line. I use tick watcher indicator to know the market condition in different time-frame.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hallow friend how many of them you are using. I used some of them but no one is giving me good result. But I think there sre some indicators which worth to be good. If you have some suggestions thn please share here.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    How many indicators do you have?How many are you using now?

Hello guys,
    I just wonder to knowHow many indicators do you have?How many are you using now?
    Now I wish to share you more than 1000 indicators here!
    Wish you can find one that suits you so much.
    http://www.fileserve.com/file/epmftv...indicators.rar
    main to sahi baat koi 2 se 3 indecator he use karta houn en se ziyad aindecators main use bhi nahi karta houn kioun k mugh ko pata ha k main es sab indecators ko use nahi kar sakta houn mugh ko sirf en indecators par he abboor hasil ha baki ko main nahi chack kar sakta houn ye 2 mcad or rsi ye kafi ache indecators hane

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have plenty of Indicators collection, but not using them and sticking to very few out of them. I am using parabolic SAR and Moving averages combined with Fractals and RSI. I don't think there is any magic indicators exists to make quick money.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)