+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: How many indicators do you have?How many are you using now?

Banned akfoventure is on a distinguished road akfoventure's Avatar
    Thanks
    wesy to market mai bohat say indicatores hai but mujy jin per zada trust hai or mujy jo usefull lagty hai wo ye hai
    1 mooving average
    2 rsi
    3 bolinger bands
    4MACD
    ye 4 aisy indicatores hai jo mai use kerti hon inka result acha hota hai other indicatores ki nisbat

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bennyforex is an unknown quantity at this point bennyforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Easy for a human prediction, but it is not only fundamental to progress in Forex, Forex is known as a business very meticulous about its bass rules, and if not practicing foxed with all these rules and disciplinary, you'll never make progress in Forex, noted that it is quite fun, bt jot sufficient factor5o achieve agism.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned taqroohi is an unknown quantity at this point taqroohi's Avatar
    Thanks
    pleased to glimpse that you are enjoying your indicators so much.For me,I am here just desire to know what kind of signs are you utilising now?What is more,are you so persuaded with them?If not,I think you can relish the 1000 indicators,which should be one that matches you so much.

Senior Member shazahan is an unknown quantity at this point shazahan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks forex sharing 1000 indicators but we need not lot of indicators because two or three indicators are enough for trading. I would like to use Parabolic SAR, ADx and x code indicators. These three indicators is best to use because they give buy or sell signals for us that is good.

Senior Member majid56 is an unknown quantity at this point majid56's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very good sharing i use RSI, and bollenger band and trade assistant is the good indicators for trading

Banned malko has a spectacular aura about malko has a spectacular aura about malko's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not much use of indicators. And i'm doing trading on my own analysis. Because i prefer my own analysis to others. Because these indicators also not perfect fully. Butt i use only MACD indicator and a little bitt. And i suggest it better it then others. Because its realy a good indicator.

Member mahamnal is an unknown quantity at this point mahamnal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere pas bhi kafi indicators hain forex trading me help k liye aur me sare indicators ko to use nai kar sakta aik time me is liye jo indicators ache hain aur ache performance dete hain un indicators ko me use karta ho.

Senior Member saipraveen32 is an unknown quantity at this point saipraveen32's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have more than 45 indicators but i only prefer alligator it and Moving avenger and Fibonacci series i only start position after i conform the trend and i analyse its previous data and also fundamental analysis so in that manner we can gain some good profits and also some great long trades

Banned pavan1291 is an unknown quantity at this point pavan1291's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have lot more indicators
    i use only 3 indicators mainly
    1 rsi relative strength index
    2 stochastic oscillator
    3 heinkein ashi

Senior Member Gama is an unknown quantity at this point Gama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know that I have also seen professional traders who even don't use indicators as due to ample of experience they know the key price points , they know the key resistance and import values and they just see where the market is heading and they trade on it. Good luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)