+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: How many indicators do you have?How many are you using now?

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    for the first time i did trading, i only use one indicators, and i made some profits, but then , i combined them with some indicators and i used three on my monitors, the results was bad, and even made me faced some losing
    and now i backed again to the first step, i reduced my indicators and use only candlestick as my guide for signals, not indicators anymore and this is most profitable,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned safinova_iuk is an unknown quantity at this point safinova_iuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Easy for a human prediction, but it is not only fundamental to progress in Forex, Forex is known as a business very meticulous about its bass rules, and if not practicing foxed with all these rules and disciplinary, you'll never make progress in Forex, noted that it is quite fun, bt jot sufficient factor5o achieve agism.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saim16020 is an unknown quantity at this point saim16020's Avatar
    Thanks
    हाँ, बहुत अच्छी दोस्त है. केवल दो संकेतकों का उपयोग कर आप अपने व्यापार में लाभ ले सकते हैं. मुझे लगता है कि यह बहुत अच्छा है. मैं भी व्यापार में एमए का उपयोग करते हैं, और हम सिर्फ एमए लाइन के पार करने के लिए इंतजार कर रहे हैं. शायद मैं अपने दोस्तों के साथ बहुत कुछ सीख सकते हैं. संबंध

Member nebula is an unknown quantity at this point nebula's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexgroove View Post
    For me, not fill you with so many good indicator because you can cause confusion in your strategy look just right.
    thanks.
    My best advice is to read the first chapters of Forex available many sites then after then try a demo account. The demo account will guide you through reading otehr relevant parts of the articles at trade.

Senior Member forexgroove is on a distinguished road forexgroove's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me, not fill you with so many good indicator because you can cause confusion in your strategy look just right.
    thanks.

Senior Member lahcen is an unknown quantity at this point lahcen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use heiken ashi , super scalper , and parabolic sar , but lately i lost my faith in them and looking for other new good indicators out there

Senior Member mscps is an unknown quantity at this point mscps's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i Have many indicator but mostly i used bollinger band . Many people used 100 indicator and many used 1000 but i used only bollinger band

Member ahadbd is an unknown quantity at this point ahadbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have more than 1000+ indicator in my archive. But i have not tried them all. I have tried few of them. I have 5 indicators in my trading chart. I am using them all.

Member ciptafx is an unknown quantity at this point ciptafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for the information you give, and these indicators have been partly my own, but now I just use one indicator in the transaction, because according to the understanding of the many uses of indicators we will be more confused, so use indicators that make your eyes comfortable in analyze prices.

Senior Member mscps is an unknown quantity at this point mscps's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Use 3 to 5 indicator. many have 50 and many have above 100 indicator but the real way to trade is mannual. Some time indicator if harmful for trading. if you want use then use only 3 to 5 indicator only

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)