+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: How many indicators do you have?How many are you using now?

Senior Member goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,775 Times in 2,161 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its not enough to know the key price points, often markets swing down 20/30 points to hunt the Stop Loss and then Reverse the direction. what's most important is to know the Trend for that day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators tu kafi hoty ha sab ka pas or mt4 ma wesey be bohat ha lekin ma indicators ko use nahi karta ho or just manual trading karta ho kio ka indicators se trading kafi complicated ho jatey ha is liye ham sab traders ko indicators use nahi karny chahiye kam ka liye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    I have plenty of Indicators collection, but not using them and sticking to very few out of them. I am using parabolic SAR and Moving averages combined with Fractals and RSI. I don't think there is any magic indicators exists to make quick money.

Banned raks is on a distinguished road raks's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually i would like to use indicatore but i don't know which indicator would be better for me and i and not using or i have not used any indicator in my life but if some one can tell me about that so would be great for me

Member sahal is an unknown quantity at this point sahal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not have any indicators because i am not using indicators,,, i only read and watch the market and market news,,,, and use support and resistant,, it is good

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mein ziada Indicators ko use nai kerta hun or mein apni trading mein analysis mein help k liye RSI and Stochastic Indicators ko use kerta hun or yeh ache Indicators hain or ziada indicators use nai kerne chahye kam hi use kerne chahye aik ya do hi bus.

Member smartfxkingmakers is on a distinguished road smartfxkingmakers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    just needed 1 ind to trade in forex and make money

Banned abdotitim is an unknown quantity at this point abdotitim's Avatar
    Thanks
    hii my freind and all member thank you for uploiding your indicateur its realy work for me in my metatrader 5 but can you upload the setting for this indicatuer for startig profit in this good market can find one that suits

Senior Member exo is an unknown quantity at this point exo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sorry I do not understand about the indicators, and the indicators of that, I want to know about it please help.

Banned Rizwan Chaudhry is an unknown quantity at this point Rizwan Chaudhry's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hardly use indicator because indicator makes me confused so do nto follw the indicator blindly. sometimes iuse MACD and Stchastic indicator with default vaues.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)