+ Reply to Thread
Page 909 of 910 FirstFirst ... 409 809 859 899 907 908 909 910 LastLast
Results 9,081 to 9,090 of 9095

Thread: What method of trading do you use ??

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,096 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kaji View Post
    I was a trader who only use the technical analysis. I actually want mberdagang by combining technical and fundamental analysis, but until now I still can not conclude that it becomes a news prediction, and I am still learning about the fundamental analysis...
    sirf technical analysis ke hisab se tarding karna bahut risky mana jata hai kyunki jab tak ap news aur fundamentals ko study nahi karoge tab tak safely trading nahi kar sakte
    aapko technical ke sath sath news ko bhi study karna chahiye aur stop loss ka hamehsa use karna chahiye kyunki stop loss aapke bade bade losses ko kam akr sakta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member herono1 is on a distinguished road herono1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is very good business and i want to be this business more profitable and efficient for me so i use the demo trading account for more experience and get the online trading education for the improvement of my trading knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was a trader who only use the technical analysis. I actually want mberdagang by combining technical and fundamental analysis, but until now I still can not conclude that it becomes a news prediction, and I am still learning about the fundamental analysis...

Senior Member gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my method while trading is to focus alot on my target and work hard on my analysis , and keep in touch to the market news , never hesitate but be confident , i may make a loss but i should learn from my loss and know it's causes .

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gemmy For This Useful Post:

birdl_oov (2015-08-17), onmli929 (2015-08-17), sliver93 (2015-09-22)

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before when there was less experience then i test so many strategy and system and still i dont get any very profitable one because jump to one after another. i think we need to test such system more time before jumping another after few test and now i am trying to do this instead to jumping.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vicky For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-09-06), afzalali (2018-04-13), sakigbest (2018-04-14)

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i am not sticking to any kind of trading method alone, but using Technical analysis as my main analysis method supported by fundamental news around the world related to the currency pair i am trading. I feel having good touch of the all three analysis will benefit the most.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dmambi For This Useful Post:

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i just want to make it simple, and it will make me easy to understand for what i will do
    technical analysis became my first choice for my trading then i have to learn some characteristics of chart, indicators and also some strategies to make me flexible
    forex trading need good discipline and patience
    do the best we can

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mohameed View Post
    Hello traders ,, hope you are doing well all ,,
    i have a question ,, as we know that the most of us here are just using technical analysis in their trading ,, my question is ,, do you use that kind of analysis alone or do you combine it with other methods ?? the majority are just depending on Technicals but we loose our money ,, so what is the solution ??
    I usually just use a technical strategy to analyze. if there is news on the release I would stop trading for a while. but I think if we can combine technical and fundamental analysis I think the result will be better. but we have much to learn to be able to combine both strategies.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bambang For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-09-06), afzalali (2018-04-14), sakigbest (2018-04-14)

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    me too. combine many indicators will only make us confused. better to use a maximum of 2 indicators as a confirmation signal. I always use Bolinger bands and moving average as my indicator. both are pretty good.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raka999 For This Useful Post:

Junior Member WORLDEMO1 is on a distinguished road WORLDEMO1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello friend,
    I do not like to use too much indacators because that makes me frustrated. I like to use simple method based on support and resistance plus trend lines. I use MA indicator to confirm signals.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WORLDEMO1 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-09-06), aim_aly (2012-12-11), sakigbest (2018-04-14)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 909 of 910 FirstFirst ... 409 809 859 899 907 908 909 910 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)