+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 147 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... LastLast

Thread: Price Action Best Strategy.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This Forex trading strategy course, which is always my favorite, children, price action, I will share with the business strategy. Forex trading, industry studies, as a source as a mechanism for the number of reviews described below are not problematic with clean and virgin knowledge, we correlate. Most of the traders at the end of their action are one that is too difficult for lancelike and I think it is very important that once the price action comes out of that we will avoid stress from the race, because by doing well we will get a quick profit, so it is not just right but placement is always a quick advantage, it will be very fun.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will try the trading strategy if you recommend that I have an additional trading strategy again. especially until now I am looking for some trading strategies that will help me in analyzing the market. if I can't handle your indicators and strategies, then you can help me in the next question and answer session. and I am very doubtful. Only if you have large amounts of money to keep the trade open until we deal with the market in the future that no one will know about. They can be profitable by trading Forex but the strategy has the possibility of profit or loss no matter how good or bad analysis done especially they are looking for strategies that can give them an analysis of 100% accuracy and they find the holy grail

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many traders are caught up in too much Forex market trading. Very simple for nonprofessional dealers for reasons such as issuing lots of clips analyzing charts and faculty faculty program systems somehow issuing money to writers on the market. and I agree with you that Price's action plan is the best strategy. Most new traders end up making it difficult for them, so you have to be different, trade in a simple way, follow the action price plan.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is a better job in the world. I thought that was a good item for me. First I will try to understand it clearly than I will try to use this plan to trade and make money. Good work. And many traders are caught up in too much Forex market trading. Very simple for nonprofessional dealers for reasons such as issuing lots of clips analyzing charts and faculty faculty program systems somehow issuing money to writers on the market.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most effective Forex tactic is to always get a meeting for the initial trial that we don't believe in a 100% accurate strategy in forex. I dare say there is no accurate strategy in forex analysis all strategies have weaknesses if we do not know how to manage capital, so there is no point in trying it out directly because it really is like gambling with your money. You don't know whether it works or not so you have to test it first and you can't get 100% accuracy in any case. With all this, we can always be successful in business, let alone be confident in the strategy that I fully handle, so I don't know why traders use strategies that they don't trust. on it meanwhile the most powerful strategy for traders is to trade very slowly in this market. For that reason, I really am trading my foreign exchange strategy as a thank you for wanting to share your knowledge with your friends in this forum which is very useful for beginners like

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this process might be very well intended to delete seriously is not an easy task to realize that it is pure because it can be a sophisticated application and also we can solve more methods to find out ideas in addition to achieving and not making applications from the usb port to help match without methods about buying and selling trials. And price action is a powerful strategy that is implemented and I think price action is a trading strategy used, but the approach is totally different, value actions that determine wherever the trend goes and after you follow it, you make a profit. Price action is your best strategy if you know how much it is done.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no doubt that it was a very good solution with me, at first I could aim to understand their intelligence, compared to I can work with this plan to trade in stocks plus making a profit. and there is no doubt that it was a very good solution with me, at first I could aim to build an understanding they were convinced that compared to I could aim to work with this intention to support profitable trade to make a profit.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,091 Times in 1,730 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dareking, thnkx bhai mughe bhi iss stregey ki talash thi apne baut achi baat hai isse stregey ko app to test kar chuke honge kya succcesss hai

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Boss ham ko as mien jab b trade karna hota h tu ham ko as mien analysis karna hota h agar ham as mien waqt per theek analysis kerte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien her bar soch samjh ker waqt per trade kerna hota h agar ham as mien theek waqt per trade kerte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien her bar sochna hota h aur samjhna hota h aur ham ko bad mien trade karna hota h as lyee as mien kaam waqt per karna hota h aur waqt per kamaee kerna hota hai.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The price action trading strategy is the best strategy to follow but is very difficult to understand especially for new traders, and for better understanding and implementation we need to have very good knowledge and experience about this business, so at first we must learn the basics and trade the demo for practice and then we can go to trade price action and there is no doubt that price action is a very good strategy but not for everyone and this is not for me because I want to trade every day and take small targets. I often see patterns and they are really helpful in making my trading entries better and more profitable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 147 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)