+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [SHARE] EA FX PRO EXPERT JACKSEN (modif)

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I remember the last time I used EA without vps, the x factor happened, the electricity problem in my house, and my laptop battery could hold for only one hour, my position was profitable 11%, 5 minutes before the problem, EA found a condition to open a position, I forgot to see the news, the power went out, my laptop was empty, 3 hours later, I saw the account lost 65%. and I believe one day, you will soon be successful and will benefit from that bad situation. I believe you are a friend, because you are an open-minded person and this is one element to be successful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I remember the last time I used EA without vps, the x factor happened, the electricity problem in my house, and my laptop battery could hold for only one hour, my position was profitable 11%, 5 minutes before the problem, EA found a condition to open a position, I forgot to see the news, the power went out, my laptop was empty, 3 hours later, I saw the account lost 65%. and I believe one day, you will soon be successful and will benefit from that bad situation. I believe you are a friend, because you are an open-minded person and this is one element to be successful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots don't work like manual trading because they work according to their own encoded programs while I like this because I don't learn anything from this and by manual trading we get a lot of things with Forex and No robot can produce the profits we want, because there will be cheating on the broker. They have a VDP [virtual dealer plugin] that can interfere with our EA work. A better manual, really hard indeed, but the results are appropriate.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    , I just visited your blog, and your work gets better from week to week. but from myfxbook.com graphics, the profit rate is only 3%. but one thought impresses me from your profit chart that you maintain constant profit. keep working and keep updating us. and try to get your best results above the 20% profit rate per month.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tested this robot, and it works well, but it sometimes makes mistakes, like why open so many transactions when logically I don't want to open it, but it's a good robot, it works immediately and sometimes gives me a benefit too and this is something that is troubling because we need to follow up on everything new when we use it so that it is not a change that we do not know the reason for the big loss for us

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it can only work using the hi-tech indicator, the only thing I don't know is how it can detect changes in market power. Please don't depend on the stop loss on the market. and Sorry to say I don't have real direct experience in the field of robots, I heard some people really benefited as well as losing their money too, so I decided to use the theory where I learned that my hands live not hanging on one shoulder.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is a risk if we use EA, we cannot eliminate risk in forex trading. using EA means we can minimize our disruption in forex trading, and submit it to EA. but it will risk without control, we must have a large margin in our balance. and there are advantages and disadvantages you are not tired enough when trading
    but there are many disadvantages of an automated trading system,
    1. The market is human, and robots cannot defeat it
    2. The robot has no emotions, it is dangerous

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing I have used this ea but this is a very risky one in my trade and I think this is a very disadvantageous ea and it wants large amounts of trade if not this is not suitable for those who have small capital. and I tried using it in my account but didn't open the trade. what's the problem in it ?? I have followed all your instructions

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere lie main vishesh roop se svachaalit treding pasand karata hoon, jab mere paas koee samay nahin hai ya koee intaranet nahin hai kyonki jab main apana kaam shuroo karata hoon to mujhe yakeen hai ki mere paas ek eee hai jo laabh kamaane ke lie bina ruke apane eee ko har samay kaam karane deta hai aur yah aapakee rananeeti mein shaamil hai. aur yahaan tak ​​ki svachaalit pranaalee, 100% svachaalit nahin ho sakatee hai, hamen bhee neviget karane kee aavashyakata ho sakatee hai.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meree raay mein, robot ka upayog karane vaale vyaapaar mein adhik jokhim hoga kyonki yah meree raay mein robot treding ka upayog karata hai, hamaare paas vyaapaar ke poorn niyantran aur jokhim ke phaisale nahin honge aur treding ke dauraan anupaaton ko inaam denge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open