+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [SHARE] EA FX PRO EXPERT JACKSEN (modif)

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    sir thanks so much kay ap ne hamare sath apna profitable ea share kiya lekin aik bat hai sir ap ne koi successful result show nahi kiye aur na ye bataya kay ap ne ab tak is profitable ea se kitna earn kiya hai profit so please tell us more details.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

pabli777olp22 (2022-06-10), Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    glad to know that I think if you follow your money analysis and management it will give you a better profit for the robot. robots can be ready for a man so don't rely on forex robots just rely on your analysis. it will give you a big advantage if you know or learn it very much. so keep up. I like my analysis. carry on.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to aswaja For This Useful Post:

gold maniak (2019-08-28)

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never heard of this kind of EA in the forex market before. There are many EAs in the forex market and they have good results. Traders use this EA to get good profits. I think you should also try one of them. This is hard to believe, but possible. So, if the programmer can reach that target, I think he must be very rich, right? and the problem is why does he still need to sell the EA? I don't think anyone would make that ridiculous sale.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bhai ali For This Useful Post:

mayasetra (2019-08-30)

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess you should use a robot if you have a good chance of managing to get a good trading scheme with a business that a good robot helps traders to get better jobs with orders using technical basics and strategy with decisions. of preset values with initials. and I also use robots in my trading account and I get fair results because my robot takes prices in lower lots 0.01 I think this is not good for trading and doesn't get a good amount ...

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think forex robots work well. Manually it's better than using robot software. Some times this works I think it depends some time but the maximum time doesn't work. The arrangement is also difficult. There is a greater chance of losing money using robotic software than trading manually. I do not like this software. and recently I tested robots whether pips are cut in the demo account. For me it will be profitable. But I need time to try it on my real account. I do not like trading robots. so I need this time to make a decision.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The security of automated trading depends to a large extent on your use and system. I have used several systems. Some systems are effective. But that doesn't work together all the time. When you trade manually, you can see unexpected movements and you can handle them quickly. But automated traders cannot take quick revocation and for that reason automated trading is proven to be unable to protect your account. Special accounts with small capital may not use an automated system.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sevenfold For This Useful Post:

darwan (2019-08-17)

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice!

But I still want to see the test going forward in the demo, before applying it to my real account because I don't know the optimal settings. I am still trapped like most others.
    Please, If there are people who benefit from it, then post a detailed report from the demo account.

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jo log EA systems use karty ha wo expert ho jaty ha lekin manay kabhi ya systems use nahi kiye or na hi in sab ma mujay koi interest ha is liye ma is ka baray ma yahi kaho g a ka in sab se bach ka rehna chahiye or achi trading karny chahiye.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    today is alteady 2019 so will wait maybe there will be people who will share the latest ea here and hope it benefits ea for this year, so is there anyone who will share it here? hope here will and i like to use robots for my account because profits and open trades anytime even when i am not tuned into my computer robot is our solution but we need to find a good one and your topic is good to find a good one i hope other members are generous heart and share us good robots

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use robots to trade too and it works for me. people only need to test it and know about the type of robot fores and learn the details about trading this robot in a demo account and the Forex market is not driven by retail traders but by banks and institutions so if a robot trades and makes a profit rather than everyone who uses a robot the same will produce profits

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open