+ Reply to Thread
Page 532 of 537 FirstFirst ... 32 432 482 522 530 531 532 533 534 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,320 of 5370

Thread: Always lower your trade size when you are trading poorly.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is very good if we always trade with low lot size.
    its save us from margin call, more big loss. we can stay in market for long time if we are trading with low lot size.
    but as per my view lot size is not too small we must set it according to our money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always open 0.01 standard lots. I'm trading with low capital. So is is safe for me to trade with small lots . When my account is growing i increase my size proportionately. I'm trading for long term trend. Therefore i keep 100- 200 stoploss level. And target 100- 200 TP too. therefore i feel safe to trade with 0.01 lots.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmask View Post
    I also use lower traders lot . because it help me to lose small figure . I am not a greedy person and I always want that my losing money I can return . so every newbie should this tricks follow
    yes some people in greed or in frustation when they are losing they still continue to open more but if we reduce the lotsize the risk will also be less and i always prefer if we have more margin we can trade good so small lots are safe and better
    please vote for me if you like my post

4. The Following User Says Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-01-30)

Member dlesar is an unknown quantity at this point dlesar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyotibiswas View Post
    Always lower your trade size when youre trading poorly.

All good traders follow this rule.Why continue to lose on five lots (contracts) per trade when you could save yourself a lot of money by lowering your trade size down to a one lot on your next trade? If I have two losing trades in a row, I always lower my trade size down to a one lot. If my next two trades are profitable, then I move my trade size back up to my original lot size.
    Lack of currency speculation and the decline in the performance of the index and trade the major currencies of the countries in the world market and make trading a fixed and stable, any useless and not harmful unless the affected and moved in the fall.

Junior Member fajar is an unknown quantity at this point fajar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because it gets worse if you continue in the false hope to be real ..
    and you must immediately seek other markets are much more supportive of your analysis ..

Member forexgain is on a distinguished road forexgain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    proper money management is the best key to success in the trading that we make day to day. even if we are making a few bad trades we will not be bothered and we will never end up loosing all the profits that we have made

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lode View Post
    small lot size lead you to to loss small profit and lead you to gain small profit and big lot size is lead you to loss big amount or lead you to win big amount small lot size is great to avoid the spread only.
    ji haan agar aapka lot size kam hoga to apke loss ke chances kam honge kyuki agar aap trading poorly kar rhe hain to lot siz kam hi raakhen kyuki loss ke chances jayda hai

Banned dzfx is an unknown quantity at this point dzfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    hahaha maybe you are a little scared when you will get a lot of those losses will trade ..
    so you will immediately order closure that makes you lose it ..

Member ureika is an unknown quantity at this point ureika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it's a wisely decision..
    when you have a poor trade ,,,it;s better to lower your trade size so you going to lose too much

Banned coba is an unknown quantity at this point coba's Avatar
    Thanks
    right because it will be the first step kegagaln if you are not sure 100% ..
    and if you want to do then be prepared to accept a lot of damage ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 532 of 537 FirstFirst ... 32 432 482 522 530 531 532 533 534 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)