+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 537 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast

Thread: Always lower your trade size when you are trading poorly.

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using a lower ton size is very smart to avoid big losses, we must know to adjust the ton size and should not push money quickly if we tend not to be positive for what we tend to analyze. . we need to imagine the market clearly and not encourage to use the top, just look at the conditions needed ... lower ton sizes can offer a comfortable and guaranteed scenario ... but we want to be disciplined and patient. and In this case we must state manly in making a decision, because a small one can be a terminal. Moreover, we are already trapped in a bad swap, of course not emotionally satisfying. and the virtuous way is, to cut losses no matter what happens, or let it drag on because prices turn around, of course we all deserve to avoid negative floating profits, not to the OP anymore because it is the impact of margins.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    cases that we often face sometimes do not match what we expect as traders do their best to take advantage of every opportunity that exists with real action and procedures for us to see the market itself with open arms from any action that leads to things it is interesting to understand well and this is a very good suggestion. It is best that we reduce the lotd amount that we enter into the forex market on a good day not only when we don't trade right. We need to use good money management. Forex is not a joke.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    making good tradign quality of lower lot sizes is very good to avoid big losses, we must be wise to adjust lot sizes and not think of getting money quickly if we are not sure of what we are analyzing..we need to look at the market with clear and do not force to use higher for doalr too and .. I agree with your advice .. and I also use it when I face problems in my work .. it is a good policy to make your run slower so you can with easily find your problem that will make you become a non profitable trader .

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course when we have a trade on the forex market then we have a high volume trading crane option which gives us high profits or some high loss time and low volume trading means every time we profit and never suffer losses in the forex market we always need to keep in touch Forex market to win money here. and I do that reducing the dimensions of my lot every time I've had two consecutive drops. I am reluctant that my third reduction will completely erase my trading investment to the most difficult situation. Sometimes if I have one deduction for that day I just stop trading.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading ki mein the size depends on our experience per order ziada experience hi tu a size bhi ziada lga skta hain. the size of ziada lgna is all profit bhi ziada ho gy forex ah bhut ziada acha business hi jis mein aap bhut ziad income kr skta hain. bhut sara log hain jo the size of us, lgta hain forex mein experience how come i got it liya. and aap ne aik achi baat kahi hay issued the main ager acha kaam because hay to publish the main apko greed to rehna hay and remove the maza bhe tabhi aata hay jap aap yahan acha kaam the other tombs and make short cut using the kartay forehead.

Senior Member sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,732 Times in 2,383 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you dear app ki advice kafi achi ha or main ne pehli dafa ye sona ha wese main sab ki advices leta houn par un sab par aamal nahi karta jo mugh ko achi lagti ha woh he main use karta houn or app ki advice par main aamal karoun ga

Member ILoveYou is a jewel in the rough ILoveYou is a jewel in the rough ILoveYou is a jewel in the rough ILoveYou's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good plan likan mera plan apke plan se different he kyun keh me jab bhi tradekrta ho to apne account balance ko dekhty howe trade lgata ho our me hamesha ak hi trade open krta ho me multiple trades open nhi krta even keh mera trade loss me ho it's because multiple trade lagany se market me risk barh jata he our apko margin call a sakti he .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ILoveYou For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-21)

Banned Iqlevel has a reputation beyond repute Iqlevel has a reputation beyond repute Iqlevel has a reputation beyond repute Iqlevel has a reputation beyond repute Iqlevel has a reputation beyond repute Iqlevel has a reputation beyond repute Iqlevel has a reputation beyond repute Iqlevel has a reputation beyond repute Iqlevel has a reputation beyond repute Iqlevel has a reputation beyond repute Iqlevel has a reputation beyond repute Iqlevel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,973 Times in 5,008 Posts
    g han jab ap poorly trading kar rahay hon to apko chhaiye kay ap volume ko reduce kar lein is say apko zayada loss nahi hoga agar volume apka zayada hoga to apka loss kay chance aor increase ho jayen gein is liye forex ko apney mind main rakh kar is per kam karen agar ap nay achi income leni ha.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iqlevel For This Useful Post:

forexA (2019-10-21), jellybelly2017 (2019-10-21), Version2 (2019-10-21), zahidali (2019-10-22), zahraali989 (2019-10-21)

Trusted Member Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,121 Times in 5,285 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab bhi ap apney live account main trade karne lagaen to apko chahiye sub say zayada foucs jo ha wo apka apkay trading volume per hona chhaiye ap kitna volume say buy ya sell kar rahay hein wo bohat matter karta hai aor wo hi apkay loss ya profit ka sabab banta hai.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Version2 For This Useful Post:

forexA (2019-10-21), Iqlevel (2019-10-21), jellybelly2017 (2019-10-21), zahidali (2019-10-22), zahraali989 (2019-10-21)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ratu View Post
    Dear mujhe ap ki bat se mettalthal hi to agr ap aik aa trading ma loss haha raha hi tu dosre our trading se many sizes se lago is se agr tu ap ko dosre ma profit to ho raha ho tu lost ki amount of profit in ziada ho ge. how to do it so hi to lot lot size se phle trading kri agr trade ma loss ho raha ho tu second trading ko lot lot lag lag loss yahn what we are recovering kr to ko ko par profit kro trading.
    poorly ki baat nai agar app market mai new hai fer app ja es kam mai expert hai app ko pehle baat jeh hai apni captial ka risk mangement karni chahi aa fer app trade kare agar app bina risk mangement postion laga te hai fer app loss karo ge es layi mara jehi kehna hai app es kam mai risk mangement karke trade kare

14. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Version2 (2019-10-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 537 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)