+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78

Thread: Forex Breakout Strategy: Simple Trade, Simple Profits.

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This really simple strategy. That is close like the price action because only make bearish bar as main entry. But i still didn't understand about the function the 150 EMA in that chart. Is it the sign for entry or exit point? That mean we must adjust our TP with EMA? and how about stoploss in that strategy?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    Forex Breakout Strategy: Simple Trade, Simple Profits.

FOREX BREAKOUT STRATEGY

Forex Pair: Usd Chf
    In Forex trading, there are various forex trading strategies.
    I would like to show you a forex breakout strategy as shown in the chart above.
    It is simple yet highly powerful.
    In the chart above, we see a series of bearish bars (red bars) -> marked by the yellow arrow pointing down at the top of the picture.
    This series of price action bearish bars represent the selling momentum in the market. And the selling is gaining momentum with the increasing number of bearish bars.
    Therefore, we will be watching the chart for a chance to trade it down, considering that the trend MAY have change from an uptrend to a downtrend.
    Forex Breakout Strategy: Simple Trade, Simple Profits

Soon after, it formed a big long price action bearish outside bar as marked by the yellow circle.
    (This confirms the downtrend as it has broken the previous lows of the previous uptrend)
    With the big long price action bearish outside bar, and the previous series of bearish bars.
    - It confirms the selling momentum in the market is very strong.
    Immediately after the bearish outside bar, it forms 2 smaller inside bars after which.

What i see here is a setup for a forex breakout strategy trade.
    - Since the selling momentum is so strong, and with a price action bearish outside bar. We can place a pending sell order below the bar.
    Therefore, i will place a pending sell order as marked by the yellow dotted line.
    And my stop loss is above the previous bars opening and closing. (marked by the orange line SL)
    Our First take profit target will be the previous low (marked by the orange line TP1)
    And our final take profit target will be at the next low (marked by the orange line TP2), which also coincides with our 150 ema.

Forex Breakout Strategy
    Pls read through the explaination while looking a the charts for at least 2 times to fully understand what i meant.
    I hope youve learnt how i would have entered on the above situation (forex breakout strategy) and how you can add this method to your future trading methods.
    Do sign up above for our newsletter if you have not done so already as i will update you via email constantly with new forex trading strategies.

Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor
    my friend thank you for your sharing and willing to give your update about some strategies and here i really interet with your opinion...
    i just want to aks to you how to identify the market when the trend will continue the breakout and because i am often trapped with this condition until i have to accept floating minus too big before they touch my target and of course it makes me confuse and panic for a moment
    do the best we can

Senior Member johntra is an unknown quantity at this point johntra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A simple strategy. I never tried it. But market conditions are not as expected. Then after a big move, there was also a big reversal. Do not watch this if it will result in losses. Perhaps we should also pay attention to other things, not just rely on this strategy. but this is good input.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naziafarhan View Post
    This thread is verymuch interesteing I will like to trade with this. But if you cauld give us some more example with chart then it would be very profitable for me. Please post some more charts here. So that I can make more profit with this strategy.
    true what you say it, because with the image display chart, we can practice this breakout strategy with a demo account so that we can see how well these strategies are used and we can adjust the way we understand the strategy

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This thread is verymuch interesteing I will like to trade with this. But if you cauld give us some more example with chart then it would be very profitable for me. Please post some more charts here. So that I can make more profit with this strategy.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naziafarhan For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-05-14), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-17)

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I had never tried this system. This system is good if the market is trending and large volume. but what if the market is sideway? until now I still can not find a solution. maybe you can help find a solution. thank's

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sinaga For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-17)

Banned Mark is an unknown quantity at this point Mark's Avatar
    Thanks

FOREX BREAKOUT STRATEGY

In the chart above, we see a series of bearish bars (red bars) -> marked by the yellow arrow pointing down at the top of the picture.
    This series of price action bearish bars represent the selling momentum in the market. And the selling is gaining momentum with the increasing number of bearish bars.
    Therefore, we will be watching the chart for a chance to trade it down, considering that the trend MAY have change from an uptrend to a downtrend.

Soon after, it formed a big long price action bearish outside bar as marked by the yellow circle.
    (This confirms the downtrend as it has broken the previous lows of the previous uptrend)
    With the big long price action bearish outside bar, and the previous series of bearish bars.
    Immediately after the bearish outside bar, it forms 2 smaller inside bars after which.

- Since the selling momentum is so strong, and with a price action bearish outside bar. We can place a pending sell order below the bar.
    Therefore, i will place a pending sell order as marked by the yellow dotted line.
    And my stop loss is above the previous bars opening and closing. (marked by the orange line SL)
    Our First take profit target will be the previous low (marked by the orange line TP1)
    And our final take profit target will be at the next low (marked by the orange line TP2), which also coincides with our 150 ema.

Forex Breakout Strategy
    Pls read through the explaination while looking a the charts for at least 2 times to fully understand what i meant.
    I hope youve learnt how i would have entered on the above situation (forex breakout strategy) and how you can add this method to your future trading methods.
    Do sign up above for our newsletter if you have not done so already as i will update you via email constantly with new forex trading strategies.

Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor
    Information of interest to me. There are things I want to ask, after we set SL and TP, but then there was a rapid reversal of direction, how to resolve this? is there a strategy to solve it? thanks ..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

MarwanDalimunthe (2012-05-05)

Banned Mark is an unknown quantity at this point Mark's Avatar
    Thanks

FOREX BREAKOUT STRATEGY

Forex Breakout Strategy
    I hope you’ve learnt how i would have entered on the above situation (forex breakout strategy) and how you can add this method to your future trading methods.

Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor
    Information of interest to me. There are things I want to ask, after we set SL and TP, but then there was a rapid reversal of direction, how to resolve this? is there a strategy to solve it? thanks ..

Member asiaforexmentor is a jewel in the rough asiaforexmentor is a jewel in the rough asiaforexmentor is a jewel in the rough asiaforexmentor is a jewel in the rough asiaforexmentor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

FOREX BREAKOUT STRATEGY

Forex Breakout Strategy

Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to asiaforexmentor For This Useful Post:

fuzail (2013-03-01), GHOURI (2013-05-19), jmsblack18 (2012-04-22), Mark (2012-03-09), mmja2003 (2012-06-23), moneymax (2012-08-05), sajidali111 (2015-09-25), shafiqahmad (2019-05-14), ubaidali (2014-09-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78

Subscribe to this Thread (4)