+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 78 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Breakout Strategy: Simple Trade, Simple Profits.

Senior Member obaid2012 is an unknown quantity at this point obaid2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've never tried this method. If this mechanism is a good market trends and large size. But what if the market is sideways? Until now, I still can not find a solution. Maybe you can help find a solution. Thank you..........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a good way to trade but i believe if a trader choose to trade with this setup than he must have patiance on this setup he may get only one entring oppertunity in 24 hours that is a little one and he may mis that. In general this really test the patience of the trader. After long wait target is also not a big one that can make traders more annoyed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Breakout does not happen all the time.. But when it happened price will move really fast on that direction.. But longterm breakout are best to trade with.. You can also add some trend channel on your chart in medium time frames and if those line breaks then you will have pretty much movement on that time too..
    Searching Myself...

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aslam007 View Post
    However………no doubt it is ( very ) easy to understand the basic meaning of the 2 sentences above ….

Any human being who can understand simple English…..they can comprehend the meaning with ease.

However…..when they actually look at any LIVE Forex Chart and try to ” Follow ” the meaning of the 2 sentences above…

There would be ” many confusing question marks ” in their mind always….
    means that this strategy is almost the same as the pivot point O brow only to determine the lowest and the highest point
    of this strategy is good but should also be developed using other strategies we'll be sure to analyze the forex

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    Forex Breakout Strategy: Simple Trade, Simple Profits.

FOREX BREAKOUT STRATEGY

Forex Pair: Usd Chf
    In Forex trading, there are various forex trading strategies.
    I would like to show you a forex breakout strategy as shown in the chart above.
    It is simple yet highly powerful.
    In the chart above, we see a series of bearish bars (red bars) -> marked by the yellow arrow pointing down at the top of the picture.
    This series of price action bearish bars represent the selling momentum in the market. And the selling is gaining momentum with the increasing number of bearish bars.
    Therefore, we will be watching the chart for a chance to trade it down, considering that the trend MAY have change from an uptrend to a downtrend.
    Forex Breakout Strategy: Simple Trade, Simple Profits

Soon after, it formed a big long price action bearish outside bar as marked by the yellow circle.
    (This confirms the downtrend as it has broken the previous lows of the previous uptrend)
    With the big long price action bearish outside bar, and the previous series of bearish bars.
    - It confirms the selling momentum in the market is very strong.
    Immediately after the bearish outside bar, it forms 2 smaller inside bars after which.

What i see here is a setup for a forex breakout strategy trade.
    - Since the selling momentum is so strong, and with a price action bearish outside bar. We can place a pending sell order below the bar.
    Therefore, i will place a pending sell order as marked by the yellow dotted line.
    And my stop loss is above the previous bars opening and closing. (marked by the orange line SL)
    Our First take profit target will be the previous low (marked by the orange line TP1)
    And our final take profit target will be at the next low (marked by the orange line TP2), which also coincides with our 150 ema.

Forex Breakout Strategy
    Pls read through the explaination while looking a the charts for at least 2 times to fully understand what i meant.
    I hope youve learnt how i would have entered on the above situation (forex breakout strategy) and how you can add this method to your future trading methods.
    Do sign up above for our newsletter if you have not done so already as i will update you via email constantly with new forex trading strategies.

Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor

way of trading that I use now more fortunately and very easy to run it, just use a simple indictor, but very beneficial, but large profits, this is the way of trading that I use for this but its strength is in stoplos are always installed at any time, with no stpoplos trading will be difficult to do well because it found its own way then the result is also very good to apply to myself I believe one way of trading is best found by ourselves not by others especially with the purpose of sale.

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, I just wonder how you tell the difference between the breakout pattern, and a bear or bull flag. It seems like a matter of probability. It also isn't the best trade to use in a consolidating market. If you added more knowledge to this thread that would be great.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also want to use breakout strategy.. but found out that it works best only when you use it with higher timeframes.. But I dont like long term trading.. Then one of my friend came with an idea about trendline breakout trading.. I am applying it right now and really watching the difference.. Now I am a fan of all breakout trading.. because it gave me sure profit all the time..
    Searching Myself...

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    I loved your explained strategy. I also sometimes do such type of trading. When I cannot understand the news effect on forex trading, I follow the strategy. But reading your explanation I become more clear and it will be very helpful for me to upgrade such strategy. I will follow the strategy perfectly while trading.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a strong strategy however l will prefer to use candlesticks since they are more informative.l think we can make this strategy more powerful if we will add daily pivot point and also a moving average of 14 or lagurrefilter.it will clear the trend for us and give stronger signals.and l prefer SL as higher or low of the previous bar based on if l am selling or buying.over all good strategy.thnx

Senior Member mukta is an unknown quantity at this point mukta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market is 80% trending and 20% ranging.And trending market called breakout.Breakout is the basic things for forex.Sometime breakout are falls.If you caught or identify breakout point and trade the favor of breakout than you are gain your trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 78 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)