+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: My project EA

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    When you are going to share your EA, and what is the possible time frame for that, i am looking for any good non martingale EA and if your EA is not martingale i will be happy to test it, please share more info about your project.
    This ea would never be shared here, coz i think the creator has been banned by the forum for some reason,
    Where the hell in this world a ea with consistent performance, everytime i want to try an ea, it disappoints me andi come back to manuals

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pankajbhaban View Post
    This is my 2nd project EA will share soon till then have a look on performance.

2011 performance

Jan 2012

2010 performance

2009 performance

2008 Performance
    thank you jo app ne itna acha ea ham se share kiya ha main app ko batana chata houn k main pehely to kafi door bhagta tha auto trading se par ab main auto trading karne laga houn mugh ko ea par kafi doubt hane par phr main bhi main es ko use karoun ga shide ye mere kafi help karey

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you are going to share your EA, and what is the possible time frame for that, i am looking for any good non martingale EA and if your EA is not martingale i will be happy to test it, please share more info about your project.

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think he want to share his EA, he just want to show off his trading result
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really its impressive to see your results here. Thanks for posting the results but I dont see any EA shared by you. Do you posses these EA?? If yes then why did not you share them here. Please share them with us. Thanks.

Member pankajbhaban is on a distinguished road pankajbhaban's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its an price action based higher reward/risk strategy works with all kind of brokers.

Senior Member triplex will become famous soon enough triplex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Looks good!
    What kind of strategy do you use in this EA? Does it run on all Brokers?

regards

Member pankajbhaban is on a distinguished road pankajbhaban's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Post My project EA

This is my 2nd project EA will share soon till then have a look on performance.

2011 performance

Jan 2012

2010 performance

2009 performance

2008 Performance

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5