+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Compared to MT5,what is the advantage of MT4?

Member wending is on a distinguished road wending's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Campared with MT5 platform,I still enjoy MT4 platform during I trade in forex so much.So I do not think MT5 will be more popular than MT4.Because most traders will benefit of MT4 platform so much there.You see,we can draw the trend line as we wish on our MT4 platform.They can trade with the indicator that they love so much.So I think MT4 will be the most popular one.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Rana.com is an unknown quantity at this point Rana.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for opening up this topic about MT programs:-

Well I am using MT4 program rather than MT5 for my trade in Forex.
    According to my opinion and experience, MT4 program is more popular than MT5 because it has been used for many years by many people and got good reviews by many successful traders.

The advantages of MT4 Interface Program over MT5 Interface program in Forex:-
    1. It is absolutely free and easy to install in the pc.
    2. It is user friendly and you can test many strategies and techniques that you use during trade to check if you earn any profits.
    3. It is easy for a forex trader to handle all the orders, trades, problems during trading, plans, products etc.
    4. It has indicators that allow you to understand that you have got good profit with that strategies during trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pkdoo7 is on a distinguished road pkdoo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt5 jyada complex samjh main aata hai main mt4 trading platform ka hi use karta hoon , ye jyada aasan aur user friendly hai .

Junior Member hamzaclicker is an unknown quantity at this point hamzaclicker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is good & nice

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

hi? the good post like you?

Member kazaforex is an unknown quantity at this point kazaforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think mt5 have everything my friend, the indicator ... MT4 is an old platform so many programmer is developed and Others indicator for it. Mt5 is still under development therefore not strange if the indicator is still under development too. I do not know if the launch mt5 for general use, will be a lot of indicator, we can find in internet platform for mt5.

Banned shankar_saha is an unknown quantity at this point shankar_saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think mt5 have all that my friend, concerning the indicator.. mt4 is an previous platform numerous programmer is developed ea and indicator for it. Mt5 continues to be underneath development therefore not strange if the indicator still underneath development too. i'm positive if the mt5 is launch for general use, are going to be heap of indicator we will realize in web for mt5 platform.

Member rayhansobhan112 is an unknown quantity at this point rayhansobhan112's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 are older technology than MT5 but this meta trader version have more indicator than MT5.beside that in MT4 a trading strategy like hedging are allowed then like in MT5 that hedging trading strategy are not allowed.

Junior Member VS1900530 is an unknown quantity at this point VS1900530's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What are the advantages compared to MT4 MT5 is there anything that has been fixed?
    why move to MT5 one day? when we are perfectly suited to the display MT4 very simple,
    Does anyone can help explain to all of this?

Junior Member Ekoindo is an unknown quantity at this point Ekoindo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hello guys.
    I just wonder to know which Platform are you using now?Which one do you think will be the most popular ,MT4 or MT5?Compared to MT5,what is the advantage of MT4?
    Just wish you can share below.
    I use MT4 as an indicator that I use only support the MT4, that's why.
    I think the MT5 will evolve, but needs improvement as well

Junior Member moi for vous is an unknown quantity at this point moi for vous's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currently MT5 is not popular as MT4 because MT4 supports a lot of indicators. If you trade on pure price action then you can try MT5. MT5 supports some custom time frame which MT4 does not. Like MT5 supports 3hr chart. I suggest you to try demo both MT4 and MT5 so you will find which one is useful for you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast