+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping the Art.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is useful for trade in case the right way in the main trade because with small children, and scalping that the takeover can work really is not important, but a significant loss can work if it is United. if you use a scalping strategy then you have to use good technique because we know that scalping is very difficult to determine the price .. we will lose funding if it does not move quickly because the market is very hungry when sideway trend .. then we have to be careful and patient.:-)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bangjali For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (2), Zaib55 (2019-12-19)

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes scalping is a good way for a trader to earn money in the forex market but its also a very risky strategy too so most of the broker house do not allow scalping strategy because they do not want that their client fact any problem during forex trading.this is just like a art for a trader but who have a good experience about scalping he can earn money. I think scalping is a technique that requires hand speed and mind. And can be interpreted as art, because in scalping, we are going to open and close the order that we did quickly, such as drawing on canvas or paper. I strongly agree that scalping is an art that can generate a profit or even get loss in there. :-)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slater For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Zaib55 (2019-12-19)

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The scalping is the difficult artes the learned that well about the forex market. we should try to learn this markets asa because when the markets is slowly then it is hardest to understand the reals as a trend. so at that time we need scalpings !! Thanks for sharing your experience my brother.and i agree with you that scalping is an art and lucky the person who knows how to trade it .from my side am still not good in scalping so i prefer long term traading it is better to stay more time in the market

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ismed For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Zaib55 (2019-12-19)

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really, scalping in forex is indeed an art. because of this scalping we have to know where the right price is for our open positions. someone can be fatal in scalping altogether. so scalping is a high level of art in forex. this is the fastest way to make money on forex. Skilled and experienced traders often do it for fast swaps. and I think the scalping technique is good for low investment traders and those who use forex trading as a part time job because in this technique, a trader enters the market for a short time, collects a few pips and leaves the market

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bangjali For This Useful Post:

Zaib55 (2019-12-19)

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is one of the arts where you can get big profits in a short amount of time, so try to peel a partner when you are sure about your trade so you can easily get a good profit from it but try to avoid overtrading while doing it. and This is a very good and funny topic. Art thinking. I think in the forex market, gathering profits is a very difficult task. But sclaping is only one way to make money from forex.so I also agree with this topic, sclaping is an art.

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for scalping we need experience and great trading skills then we can get it that way so for new traders it is very difficult to get slow results from forex if you are a new trader because if we open the wrong position at one time then specifically new traders hold it for time long time in a loss and some time did not reach the profit advertising we lost all deposits in one trade and no scalping material, swing, and other forex strategies is an art for me because there is no fixed formula to get money in this business we have to do is just how to increase our balance in the account and maintain its growth day by day with some of them pulling away to pay ourselves to beeing traders ... sounds good ...

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am different from your opinion, I think it is a death-defying scalping where we get a small profit, we sacrifice a lot of capital by scalping what else we sometimes open positions with very much is not good for us, because trading in a very aggressive way is very close to the margin call. and scalping is a pure duty for many good traders to have the right trade in this market. the problem is we have to trade right after getting a few pips from the market and then leaving the market as a whole

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is clearly an art because brokers wait for the right time and opportunity to enter the market and get out quickly after taking the desired profit. He knew staying too long there would be dangerous. Scalper is more efficient in market valuation which makes him understand about the right entry time. And, I fully agree that scalping is an art because brokers wait for the right time to enter the market, collect a few pips and leave the market. Brokers conduct historical studies, study market trends, anticipate forex news, conduct fundamental and technical analysis which is an art in itself.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Make sure you use the autumn era frame to advertise. You also need to have fast expertise in the language of advertising analysis. We need to develop our own proposals and strategies, not this. Scalping is a strategy, which generates income to get trades with short names and causes less profit in a fast way but in my estimation this strategy is more constructive than beginners in Forex trading ..

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think scalping is needed to enter and exit the market quickly, because if we are late entering the market we may be a big loss and do not want this in this case traders who use scalping usually have special scripts to get out and enter the market quickly and usually to help in Forex trading implementation and I can say that Scalping is a trading strategy to find lots of pips by me, but if it's to make money with lots of lumps it can be drained a long time, so scalping will be very dangerous if done without special skills!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)