+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 219 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2181

Thread: Trade with fundamental analysis (Set Buy Stop and Sell Stop In The Same Time)

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is called straddle strategy, placing a buy stop and sell stop on the high and lows +10 pips above and below the last one minute candle and stop loss 10 pips on both, but i don't think instaforex allows news trading or profit earned from news trading as someone here already started a thread about point 5.12 of instaforex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned coba is an unknown quantity at this point coba's Avatar
    Thanks
    not easy for pending orders if you only rely on fundamentals without technical ..
    as fundamental only help determine trends and not more than that ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kaji View Post
    I actually prefer to trade using fundamental analysis,but I still have not been able to conclude a news into a prediction.so that at the time of the release of an important news I always put a pending order in a few minutes before the news release.I put a buy stop and sell stop at above and below the current price. I do this because usually when the release of important news graph will move faster.so one of the pending order that we put will be touched by the price and will get a profit in a short time...
    Your strategy is really fantastic but a trader should firstly identify which fundamental news is actually impotant and market must be impact. If you identify it clearly then your trading strategy get good result.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fundamental in the trade is the most important factor in market prices. but I put in the time of sale and purchase together, this is a disadvantage. This shows that we still do not have good skills in trading. I will not use this system, because it played with luck
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We must go for the fundamental analysis so that we can be best here to win lot also we have to go for the trading with the news and we have to go for the indicators so that we can make the right use of analysis.

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    For me,I do not think you are doing right there.I think you are gambling to set the orders there.The forex news usually shocks the movement of forex so much.When you refer to observing the latest global financial situation and knowing how this might affect the direction of the currency markets. After the analysis of the fundamental news,then you can make your decision to buy or sell the currency pair in forex trading.
    I think that's not a gambling, It is a careful attempt at capturing opportunities, based on a habit that often occurs when it released the news that have a strong impact on price movements. It opened two positions opposite order. which one of them will be executed and earn profit. then immediately closes the other pending orders that have not been executed.
    but that must be considered is the distance between the pending orders with the price at the time :
    • should not be too close -- not making it possible for both of them executed.
    • would be better if used on a pair of its low level of volatiles -- avoid its use on GBPUSD pairs.
    # and YES, I agree with you. would be better to wait after the release of the news, and notice the results of your technical analysis that occurs, then decided to open a trading position in accordance with the results of your analysis.

Member sweety is an unknown quantity at this point sweety's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with the fundamental analysis becomes easy but some people dont use it or some Don't know how to use it . so in that condition they use their own analysis of trading . in the Forex tutorials you can learn about how to use Forex fundamental analysis .

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kaji View Post
    I actually prefer to trade using fundamental analysis,but I still have not been able to conclude a news into a prediction.so that at the time of the release of an important news I always put a pending order in a few minutes before the news release.I put a buy stop and sell stop at above and below the current price. I do this because usually when the release of important news graph will move faster.so one of the pending order that we put will be touched by the price and will get a profit in a short time...
    wasa may na used nhi kia hai buy stop aur sell stop option ko apni trading aur lakin lakin humaya yah pata hona chiya kay fantasticone and i really liked aur tip and have to test it in my trading.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fundamentals are very important in this forex trading. maybe if you use a trading strategy to exploit the news, we can put pending order before the news came. fundamental change will be the market price and volume are aggressive.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan yeh to main bhi use karta hunnn. lekin main abhi tak uss hisb se success nahi hua hun. ek baat bateinn
    ki app kitne pips ke difference main.. pending order detae hain.. kya app. dono side main pending order detae hain .
    kya app stoploss and take profit use karte hain. jto .. kiss ka help lete hain.. pivot points. or just app ek fixed points par hi set karte ahin.. plz yeh zarur batayen ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 219 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)