+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 219 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2181

Thread: Trade with fundamental analysis (Set Buy Stop and Sell Stop In The Same Time)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by irungu50 View Post
    When trading using fundamental analysis you should be very careful of what you are doing and make sure that forex marekt is not what other people think and to sum up what forex market is done is that you shouldnever indicate what is the market is enduaring. trading forex with these kind of analysis requires you do a lot of studying and making sure you have your best points .
    This is right that we should dig enough about the fundamentals before deciiding to trade on them and a little mistake may not result in meeting our expectations even may lead to losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BDforex View Post
    I think, the fundamental analysis is more important than the technical analysis. Because, which is we have see the technical chart it is the impact of fundamental news. So we should understand the fundamental news first then observe the technical chart and open a trade or submit a pending order.
    It purely depends on traders mentality.. Which one is better than other.. no one cant say.. Because I saw both kind of trader who trades only with technical or fundamental analysis and yet they end up with profit most of the time.. So you need to be good in what you do.. Only then it will work for you..
    Searching Myself...

Member BDforex is on a distinguished road BDforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, the fundamental analysis is more important than the technical analysis. Because, which is we have see the technical chart it is the impact of fundamental news. So we should understand the fundamental news first then observe the technical chart and open a trade or submit a pending order.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member khaled24 will become famous soon enough khaled24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with fundamental analysis is very good in my opinion , but it will not be available any time , we don't guarantee to have good or bad news that will affect the pair on sometime , and will make low profit for us as it will be few trades , the most right is to combine it with the technical analysis to can analyze any pair at any time and make any trade we want

Member torquee is an unknown quantity at this point torquee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have to mix the fundamental and the technical analysis and then mix them oth so that we can make the best resuts in the forex and then earn money for the capital that we have

Member torquee is an unknown quantity at this point torquee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the forex market will always follow the technical analysis and the fundamental effects are very shrt lived as we see from the daily news that are coming in the market so be careful to follow the fundamentals

Member omofx is on a distinguished road omofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading the news is not as easy as it seem especially the major news, when i want to trade the news i look at the forecast and i wait for the news to come out before i place my trade

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Set Buy Stop and Sell Stop In The Same Time, it is hedging system and for it, i think the trader do not need fundamental as the base method for their trading, they just wait for the profit for one of the order and close at exit point and wait another order until meet the lower deviation and get profit with calculation and close it
    do the best we can

Member aina is on a distinguished road aina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the fundamental and the technical analysis are both important at the same time. Therefore I do not miss any of them. I like to have my trades according to the approach of the both of the analysis.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I place pending buy orders at the levels i expect market will come and it is many times that those orders are executed -similar i place sell targets at my trades so that they executes even if i am not looking market watch to close my trades in profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 219 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)