+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 219 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2181

Thread: Trade with fundamental analysis (Set Buy Stop and Sell Stop In The Same Time)

Senior Member pipalter is an unknown quantity at this point pipalter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bro buy stop and sell stop works perfect in news but only if the news is accurate ,If there are more than two news and they come out opposite then we should avoid trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mark is an unknown quantity at this point mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kaji View Post
    I actually prefer to trade using fundamental analysis,but I still have not been able to conclude a news into a prediction.so that at the time of the release of an important news I always put a pending order in a few minutes before the news release.I put a buy stop and sell stop at above and below the current price. I do this because usually when the release of important news graph will move faster.so one of the pending order that we put will be touched by the price and will get a profit in a short time...
    That's a very good idea to trade, we have read many things that news trading is important to make good profit but we don't know how to read the news well and trade accordingly. And you have given a good example on how to trade news without even knowing how to use that news for trading. i will surely use it or try it in my trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned boriss is an unknown quantity at this point boriss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading also requires that we comply with a set of rules. Whatever the father / mother not more forex related study is to understand the rules that apply in this business. In fundamental analysis there are many rules in the form of economic news.

Senior Member Mungkin Tukang Scam is an unknown quantity at this point Mungkin Tukang Scam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true, the pending order is effective to trap fast-moving market. I often do that too, but not all the news I was tricked. only high impact news only. maybe it's a good chance in my opinion, there we can get a pip in large quantities in a short time.

Member spiderman is an unknown quantity at this point spiderman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think for that I have placed for pending our buy order and at this level i am very expect for forex business and i would came and it was many time for that those who order is to be executed and similar and i placed for the selling target and at my forex business trade.so i think for that they are execute and even if i was not looking for the forex watch and closed for my trade in the making profit and and happy earning from forex side.

Junior Member kibria is an unknown quantity at this point kibria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often function this strategy. Especially after at hand are releases nfp. And this method is very real. But, you need to take, solve not place swallow bar and be bought bar is too close to current prices. Since, if two place touched, you urge locking.

Banned Luk is an unknown quantity at this point Luk's Avatar
    Thanks
    is better when you know combine technical analysys with fundamental and sentiment analysy so you can earn more money when is you opinion good and you can trade with this analysy on higher time frame charts and you can earn on this time frame chart more money

Senior Member modu01 is an unknown quantity at this point modu01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi, i did not used up to now buy stop and sell stop option in my trading ever but what you have said was really a fantasticone and i really liked your tip and have to test it in my trading and really you have a good tecnique sir but have to see the result

Banned clark kent will become famous soon enough clark kent's Avatar
    Thanks
    I position awaiting buy purchases at the stages i anticipate industry will come and it is many periods that those purchases are implemented -similar i position offer objectives at my deals so that they completes even if i am not looking industry observe to shut my deals in benefit.

Senior Member themefast is an unknown quantity at this point themefast's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello bro,
    I think it's a nice idea for every trader and also specially for new trader. Who come in forex for earn lots of money within few day that's why they invest their money in forex market. But after sometime they become loser for their own lack. That's why know forex trade and learn fundamental analysis.
    best of luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 219 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)