+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 219 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2181

Thread: Trade with fundamental analysis (Set Buy Stop and Sell Stop In The Same Time)

Banned happy745421 is an unknown quantity at this point happy745421's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi, i did not victimized up to now buy stopover and deceive place alternative in my trading ever but what you person said was real a fantastic one and i rattling likable your tip and individual to tryout it in my trading and really you tally a acceptable technique sir but love to see the ensue

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dasmousumi is an unknown quantity at this point dasmousumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi, i did not used up to now buy forbid and deceive block option in my trading e'er but what you possess said was rattling a fantastic one and i real liked your tip and human to run it in my trading and real you fuck a nifty technique sir but jazz to see the conclusion

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mantosgoldar is an unknown quantity at this point mantosgoldar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I reckon trading having important psychotherapy is fairly tough and as intimately it can be gristly to pair regarding the significant psychotherapy because below merchant moldiness keep reactionary noesis of the humankind saving grouping and this is why which i try to interchange having theoretical analysis.

Senior Member subirdas481 is an unknown quantity at this point subirdas481's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fundamentals are very important in this forex trading. maybe if you use a trading strategy to exploit the news , we can put pending sect before the news came. fundamental change will be the market price and volume are aggressive.

Senior Member tayyab171 is an unknown quantity at this point tayyab171's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think ap ko sab say pehly stop loss demo account pr trading krni chaiye phr ap ko real account pr trading krni chahye tak ap ko loss zada no ho or profit bhi mil jay

Member abidjamal is an unknown quantity at this point abidjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kise be kaam ko start krna sa pala us ma experinces hona must ha mara khyal ma loss ko stop krna ka laya sub sa pala stop loss demo pr trading krne chaya is sa bad ap phr real acount pr kaam kery

Senior Member ajit kumar is an unknown quantity at this point ajit kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g ha forex business jo hai ki ak bahut hi jayd jo hai ki achhe se karne ki kosis karte hai aur es mai jo hai ki ak achhi bat hai ki aap jo hai ki es mai aap fundamental par achhr se trading kar sakte hai aur es mai aap jo hai ki sare chigo ka help le sakte hai ..

Senior Member sumi4521 is an unknown quantity at this point sumi4521's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I expanse pending buy orders at the levels i expect marketplace faculty proceed and it is many times that those orders are executed -similar i localize trade targets at my trades so that they executes symmetric if i am not superficial marketplace watch to close lipped my trades in gain.

Senior Member jahangir00 is an unknown quantity at this point jahangir00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did so not really applied up to now purchase quit along with market quit solution around my investing actually however what we get stated really was an incredible 1 along with i really liked your own word of advice and also have to try the item around my investing along with definitely you then have a excellent process sir however must start to see the end result.

Banned sajjadraza is on a distinguished road sajjadraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    trade ko fundamental news se app ko buy stop aur sell stop use karne se app koi bhi galat trade ka koi risk nahi rehet hay is se app ko apni fundamental news per bhi confidence zada ho jata hya aur app ko is main zada practice hasil karni ke bhi zarurat nahi rehti hay aur app ko is news ko use karne main bhi experience hasil ho jata hay .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 219 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)