+ Reply to Thread
Page 605 of 610 FirstFirst ... 105 505 555 595 603 604 605 606 607 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,050 of 6100

Thread: Look at this Equation:: greed<=>risk=lose.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   20:35
    Best answer #1

haan me smjh gya aapki baat bilkul shi hai jitna aap greed kroge utna hi aapko market me risk le rhe hai qki market bhut risky hai or jitna aap risk le rhe hai to aap utna tiume hi de rhe hai ki loss hone ka wait kr rhe hai kya aap, trade ke time pe sia na krin or greed na krin.

2017-12-24   18:45
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Greed is not very good for a Forex trader and every trader should avoid this kind of individual trade all the traders who are going to earn money in the forex market should be dependent on the technical and fundamental analysis only

2018-01-10   14:04
    Best answer #3

greed yes Jo Jyada greed Karega usko trading main Jyada risk Lena Padega jada risk lene se aapko loss ho sakta hai Jab Hum Jyada risk Leti Hai Hamara profit bhi loss Mein Badal Jata Hai Kabhi aur loss ki trade or loss Me Chali Jati Hai.

2018-04-14   13:12
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader jabb bhi market me high risk leta hai to uska reason greed he hota hai,esme trader ko market me jada lalach nahi karna chahiye,esme trader jetna apne par control se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko low risk se he market me kaam karna chahiye aur esme ache se pehle sabb jaana he chahiye fir uske baad he wo esme acha kamyaab ho sakenga.

2017-12-16   23:29
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  2054 USD

this equation is tru because the new traders have the greed of profit and make risky trading strategy for the trading when they open any trading position they get the loss in few hours or days some traders blow their capital.

2018-01-27   18:49
    Best answer #6

forex trading main mostly logon ko loss hota hai jis ki sub say bari waja kia hai wo hai greed log forex trading main greed bohat zayada kartay hein jis ki waja say loss hota hai main apni misal apko deta hon kay jab main ney last month trading ki to muje profit ho bhi raha tha but main trade ko open rakha aor eak time aya jab main loss main chala gaya aor mera account wash ho gaya.

Junior Member fortuna is an unknown quantity at this point fortuna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true in some sense. When you are greedy, you will tend to take bigger risk than you can afford to. You will start to look more on the upsides and ignore the downsides. You will most likely be overconfident and that gives you a very high chance of making losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rakib20 is an unknown quantity at this point rakib20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i thin greed is the most reason of the loss profit. so i always avoid greed. if i greed i loss my all.so i think greed = risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member safwan06 is on a distinguished road safwan06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well. greed is the common and main enemy of a trader. you can increase your greed if you can see that there is enough chances of winning conditions and if you are afford to loose. so we have to decrease greed in all trade if the conditions is not in our way. thank you.

Senior Member farhannasir is an unknown quantity at this point farhannasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when ever the Avarice is great Danger is also great.because you will try to create more and more ,but eventually you may end up with creating typical foolish faults like over dealing or jeopardizing so much edge. This may cause to a big reduction. I think it is better you create little continuous revenue than trying to increase sales at once.

Banned Boss is an unknown quantity at this point Boss's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you can not control your greed while trading here in Forex trading then it will always tell you to keep the currency in your hand for more time while you could sell them much early and if anything goes wrong you directly hit the loss from profit this is how the Greed causes much loss here in Forex trading.

Senior Member safayet39 is an unknown quantity at this point safayet39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are lot of advantages of forex trading.
    1: you do not have to go outside your home.
    2: you can do this business by just having little knowledge about this business.
    3: you can earn good money from this business by sitting at your home.

Junior Member assa is an unknown quantity at this point assa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taufiqbd View Post
    You are correct that greed always loss in forex trading. When a trader influence in greed then he take big risk as a result when market go to opposite trend then he face big loss even loss his total capital.
    greed to encourage people to lose control of logic and that he made his own plans, thoughts confuse greed with excessive expectations are covered right calculation and analysis of existing ones, with a lot of people forget it because that is in his thoughts just like to again again again unbearable

Senior Member be-lazy_think-crazy is on a distinguished road be-lazy_think-crazy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have to put into practice a trading intend to avoid greed in trading ..
    many traders fall short in this business because they just don't have a trading plan, therefore they treat trading account such as gambling and hoping to generate lots of money in short time

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are correct that greed always loss in forex trading. When a trader influence in greed then he take big risk as a result when market go to opposite trend then he face big loss even loss his total capital.

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i agree with you if we are greedy then we do not wait for the market trend that's why we take much risk to earn high amount so high risk mean high loss so we suffer loss in the forex market due to this

+ Reply to Thread
Page 605 of 610 FirstFirst ... 105 505 555 595 603 604 605 606 607 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (47)