+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 198 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 1980

Thread: What kind of analysis is most important for new trader.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aak View Post
    We know three kinds of analysis is most important in Forex trade. But what kind of analysis is very important for new trader...? fundamental or technical........?
    All the analysis be it technical fundamental or sentimental, compliment one another all are equally important and should be considered before making a deal. So for a beginner also learning all of these types of analysis is important. So to start one can focus on learning the technical first and then the fundamental and sentimental
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by moonzfriend View Post
    If you are newbie in Forex Trading you must knowledge about Fundamental and Technical analysis in Forex. Because both are very important for Forex market platform. But, I prefer most of the technical analysis in Forex trading.
    I strongly agree with you, this is the technique of analysis should be under our control, we better not get in the real account before you can master both the technique properly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abdullahmuslim is an unknown quantity at this point abdullahmuslim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by boniez View Post
    I'm sure that whatever is best for them is to learn about technical analysis first, and then followed slowly by using a fundamental, because I think technically much easier understanding for beginners.
    you are right .. the newbies are supposed to know many things about this trade, therefore we must understand how to analyze jugabisa the right trade, by the way we can ask in margin call

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sripanut is on a distinguished road sripanut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think new traders should learn about technical analysis, because technical analysis is the forex basic. With technical analysis, traders can check about support and resistance levels and trend in chart. So traders can make a good decision before entering the market.

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fundamebntal analysis is more important for the beginners. He must analyse the current situation with the previous ones and must be able to understand the circumstances of the trading enviornment.
    Analysis helps to improve one's capability of trading and choosing best strategy for business.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think all the analysis is very important. Don't depend on a single type of analysis or it will lose your money. If you do fundamental analysis, you have to also do technical analysis for smoother forecasting. Therefore, every type of analysis is important.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure that whatever is best for them is to learn about technical analysis first, and then followed slowly by using a fundamental, because I think technically much easier understanding for beginners.

Member faria is an unknown quantity at this point faria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you should not claim what kind is so important. If you want your is usually research suitable, I think you'd probably greater incorporate Specialized research and Fundamental research collectively, they may be an entire part. I really normally utilize the two research during my buy and sell.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think for new traders in forex trading analysis uses a simple and easy to understand him. maybe i would suggest to use tekhnikal analysis using indicators MA, and indicators fibonachi. indicators that can provide good trading signals and easy to use

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aak View Post
    what kind of analysis is most important for new trader.

We know three kinds of analysis is most important in Forex trade. But what kind of analysis is very important for new trader...? fundamental or technical........?
    Technical analysis is most important for newbies. This will deal with the charts, inside the chart we will use support and resistance points, candlestick patterns, breakouts, reversals, and so on. Fundamental is deal with economic crisis news. So, this is not suitable for newbies and beginners.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 198 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)