+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 198 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 1980

Thread: What kind of analysis is most important for new trader.

Junior Member michel123 is an unknown quantity at this point michel123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think for a New trader Fundamental analysis and Technical analysis is very important for a trader .Because if you don't about this analysis you will not become a good trader..............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think new traders should not get into complications rather look at chart just to catch the range and point out immediate support and resistance to decide your entry target and sl.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aak View Post
    We know three kinds of analysis is most important in Forex trade. But what kind of analysis is very important for new trader...? fundamental or technical........?
    I guess both are important, but if you only wanna pick up one, then I would say technical analysis. Fundamental can tell you the trend of the movement, but not exactly, and you don't know when the movement will follow the trend's effect. Technical analysis will tell you how the trend has been going previously and how it would be going later on. Though there might would be some interference, but after the period it will again follow its own regulation.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if a person want to be success in forex then he must be gather knowledge about all analysis matter. I think a new trader first emphasize on technical analysis then he should know about fundamental analysis. I also suggest new trader firstly demo trading minimum 6 months.

Banned ndm is on a distinguished road ndm's Avatar
    Thanks
    the most important analysis for the trainer is that he must have a news idea and then he must consult the graphs of the trade then consulting those graphs and the technical data you can make decision for the trades in future

Junior Member can win is an unknown quantity at this point can win's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am biggner so i do not know more about fundamental or technical so in the others point of view i become know that technical is the good way but when i experenca it i better tell you about it

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    I think you can not say which one is so important.If you wish your is anlysis right ,I think you'd better combine Technical analysis and Fundamental analysis together,they can be a whole part.So I usually use the two analysis during my trade.
    thanks for the information that you provide to us, you provide information useful for traders sting, especially for the novice trader. for novice traders do not have the information and strategies that are good enough to run the forex business.

Member Hiron is on a distinguished road Hiron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very new in Forex. I do not know which is important ? But I can say that as a new he should gain knowledge about
    technical and fundamental analysis.

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aak View Post
    We know three kinds of analysis is most important in Forex trade. But what kind of analysis is very important for new trader...? fundamental or technical........?
    Both types of analysis, technical and fundamental, equally important, so both should be deepened intensively. Many traders are proud when only control trading with technical analysis, but could not do nothing when there is a news release.

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Newbie need a forex analysis that could be technical in nature, using charting tools, or fundamental in nature, using economic indicators and/or news based events. The day trader's currency trading system use analysis that create buy or sell decisions when they point in the same direction. Forex trading strategies that use this analysis are available for free, for a fee or are developed by the trader themselves.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 198 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)