+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 198 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 1980

Thread: What kind of analysis is most important for new trader.

Member shepon93 is on a distinguished road shepon93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you can not say which one is so important. If you wish your is psychiatry right ,I think you'd better coalesce Technical analysis and Fundamental analysis together, they can be a whole part. So I usually use the two analyses during my trade.

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mars View Post
    actually both are important but in my view technical analysis is most important to learn for newbies. a newbie should learn about different indicators and basics technical things like stop loss, take profit, margin calls, support and resistance and much more things with are consists technical trading. without learning the basic technical analysis it is impossible to gain profits by only using fundamental trading.
    i agree too your good information

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is to note that the technical analysis is the simpler analysis to learn in forex exchange trading business. But in general actual terms, a forex trader should use the both technical and fundamental analysis in making analysis in their trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sidos is an unknown quantity at this point sidos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello,both without necessary trade forex by what sounds the fundamental analiyse attaches to what should happen in a market analysis and tchenique attaches to what is actually happening in a market .good luck

Member bilalpakistan is on a distinguished road bilalpakistan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical analysis, fundamental analysis, and sentimental analysis.
    if you have a strong grip on all of these analysis, you can surely become a master trader
    soon...

Member Mars is an unknown quantity at this point Mars's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually both are important but in my view technical analysis is most important to learn for newbies. a newbie should learn about different indicators and basics technical things like stop loss, take profit, margin calls, support and resistance and much more things with are consists technical trading. without learning the basic technical analysis it is impossible to gain profits by only using fundamental trading.

Senior Member joya is an unknown quantity at this point joya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro i agreed with you and i think when we are new in this then we should must be got the knowledge about this and the main thing is to be very honest about this and we can easily got profit from it and this will be very good for us and the traders should be analyze the market with indicators and the news and signals

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think its better if we knows the technical and fundamaental analisys..because its support each other and we get a best result,as a beginers i allways improve my analisa technic,is a must!!maybe fundamental analisys is hard to be mastered but we have to knows both of technic to makes a good and profitable trading!!goodluck!

Member casiotab is an unknown quantity at this point casiotab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Both research is really essential. But essential research is really challenging for a beginner investor. So, a beginner investor can take help of specialized research. But you should try to comprehend essential research as soon as possible.

Member pisses[69] is on a distinguished road pisses[69]'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Taraq View Post
    As new trader one should analysis fundamental ,it can help him took decision to invest . He also know the basic rule of the Forex trade.
    For more profit one should analysis technical system of Forex trading.
    as a beginner I read many books about forex, but can increase knowledge about forex. we also get a variety of ways to analyze the market, we must examine the analysis on a demo account

Senior Member Taraq is an unknown quantity at this point Taraq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As new trader one should analysis fundamental ,it can help him took decision to invest . He also know the basic rule of the Forex trade.
    For more profit one should analysis technical system of Forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 198 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)