+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 198 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: What kind of analysis is most important for new trader.

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Both the analysis sis important for a trader to trade with. we must learn first about technical analysis. Technical analysis requires knowledge of the various indicators. so, we must first understand the function of the indicator, then we can learn about fundamentals, but the technicals is most important for a trader. Dear in my opinion the best way to get success in Forex trading business is well experience, if we have experience in Forex trading then we get good profit from Forex trading business and if we have no experience Forex trading then we are not able to get success in Forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    important in forex trading but what kind of analysis is very important for new or technical fundamentals if we can master one of them so we can make our trades good so that discipline will get us to the right place. and I think all types of analysis must be important for new traders. You must consider fundamental analysis and technical analysis at 11 times. You must also consider the strategies carried out by experienced traders and those of us also in the analysis. Two types of, yak have advantages and disadvantages and each puller whether new or old must consider it important to get the best profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by nidji View Post
    for forex if you want to start trading then you have understood market analysis which is very important if you understand market analysis in a good way then you can trade in a good way and can make money with this minimum possible loss so this is beneficial for them and all types analysis is very important for all forex traders due to the fact that they all work in controlling this market. We must learn all forms of analysis to succeed in forex.
    समाचार विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार विश्लेषण के लिए सबसे महत्वपूर्ण चीज है। लेकिन हमें समाचार के रूप में उपयोग करने के लिए अर्थशास्त्र के बारे में बहुत ज्ञान होना चाहिए, हम अन्य चीजों के साथ समाचार को वास्तव में व्यापार करने के लिए जोड़ सकते हैं !! और तकनीकी विश्लेषण अधिकांश व्यापारियों के लिए महत्वपूर्ण है, क्योंकि अधिकांश व्यापारी केवल मौलिक विश्लेषण को शामिल किए बिना तकनीकी विश्लेषण करते हैं, इसलिए उनके लिए यह बहुत महत्वपूर्ण तकनीकी विश्लेषण है कि वे लाभ के लिए बाजार का विश्लेषण करने में सक्षम हैं

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for forex if you want to start trading then you have understood market analysis which is very important if you understand market analysis in a good way then you can trade in a good way and can make money with this minimum possible loss so this is beneficial for them and all types analysis is very important for all forex traders due to the fact that they all work in controlling this market. We must learn all forms of analysis to succeed in forex.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learning analysis, technical or fundamental, only takes a few weeks. However, the most difficult and time consuming is discipline in trading. Discipline in trading is very difficult for traders. So from basic learning, they have not been able to find success. Consider trading not pegged to analysis, but psychological and trade discipline. Everyone can learn anything about trading, but they will not be able to follow and the psychological discipline that you instill into trading. and fundamental analysis and keeping things simple because it will be difficult to follow both fundamental and technical analysis at the same time as being part of the whole so I usually use two analyzes during my trading.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News is the most important thing we need for foreign exchange market analysis. But we must have a lot of knowledge about economics to use as news, we can combine news with other things to trade here really !! and technical analysis is important for most traders, because most traders only make technical analysis without including fundamental analysis in it, so this is very important technical analysis for them to make them able to analyze the market for profit

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if someone wants to succeed in Forex, then you have to gather knowledge about all subjects to be analyzed. I believe that new operators will focus primarily on technical analysis, so you should know about fundamental analysis. I also suggest the first smallest trading demo for a new operator in 6 months. and aap ka sawal bhot acha hi lakin iss mein we bhi ziyada hi woh yeh kay newbie analysis nai kar sakta kunkay oss na koi hota hai aur na koi experience jis ki waja say woh nai kar sakta analysis, siraf demo account per mukhtalif tajerbat karat karat Hi.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sarmili For This Useful Post:

fx love (2019-11-19)

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if someone wants to succeed in Forex, then you have to gather knowledge about all subjects to be analyzed. I believe that new operators will focus primarily on technical analysis, so you should know about fundamental analysis. I also suggest the first smallest trading demo for a new operator in 6 months. and aap ka sawal bhot acha hi lakin iss mein we bhi ziyada hi woh yeh kay newbie analysis nai kar sakta kunkay oss na koi hota hai aur na koi experience jis ki waja say woh nai kar sakta analysis, siraf demo account per mukhtalif tajerbat karat karat Hi.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sarmili For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe you do not have to state which is really important. I want you yourself to actually be the correct analysis, I believe you might be far better off mixing specific evaluations as well as basic evaluations collectively, they might be copierent entities. So I usually use 2 evaluations in my industry and if you want to start forex then technical analysis is most important for trading like that. so that technical analysis pays other people's expertise for forex ap kay liyay bari easy ho jay gi otherwise it will be difficult for you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to makaroni For This Useful Post:

fx love (2019-11-19)

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe you do not have to state which is really important. I want you yourself to actually be the correct analysis, I believe you might be far better off mixing specific evaluations as well as basic evaluations collectively, they might be copierent entities. So I usually use 2 evaluations in my industry and if you want to start forex then technical analysis is most important for trading like that. so that technical analysis pays other people's expertise for forex ap kay liyay bari easy ho jay gi otherwise it will be difficult for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 198 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)