+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 79 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast

Thread: How to draw the resistance and support line on candle chart.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you need to have very good and sincere friends and guides who will help you at every step of the trading process and in this way you will be able to trade properly and earn money and watch the market carefully and produce the right entries. to the market so that it must produce a useful end that is profit and you will become a very good trader. and forex traders and mark my mark sank into liye to support aur par par resistance in dhyaan deena hoga, esko ache traders as well as chaelnga to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga, traders ko esme dhyaan dena chahiye .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Supporting our resistance trading to reserve to iske uper kafi jayda practicing because of hota hai bhai, supporting resistance aur ko hum history chart par draw karke dekhna hota hai, ishi tarah se practicing because padega to bhai is perfect ho sakte hi. and good settings my friend but i still have a few questions to signal this arrangement that we use to enter and exit the market i can't create support and resistance lines manually because i don't know the basis of that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahut hi achi aur faydemadn post likhi hi apne my forex har trader ko supports aur resistance to bare me pata hona jhelna pad sakta hi..isliye forrex me support, aur pivot point aur resistance ki jaan curry hona bahut zaruri hota hai and forex trader ko achhe in my market analysis because he's jaroori hi , Esme merchants legitimately enter Leta Hai to Uske Baad, Usko exits Milenga, traders support the aur support, we help Lena Bahar, Jaroori Hai ..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nvidia For This Useful Post:

fxreader (2019-08-19)

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear apne buhat hai achi sharing post ki ha jab b hum trading karte hian for the first time last supporting aur resistacne ko dekhte hian kh my market so as to turn ho gi into kahan ja hian aise hi humien supporting aur resistance ko action line lena chahie jis se humien buhat hi help teak ha ha main trade se phele yahi cheizen note kar hi trading karta ho. and actually to draw support and resistance, it is very easy to just change the candle chart into a chart line if we have to change our view that the tip tip is the area of support and resistance

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bhai ali For This Useful Post:

nvidia (2019-08-19)

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading chart py garis support & resistance menggambar krna koi khas mushkill nhi hai hanya thora belajar krna hota hai orr sath aplikasi praktek 1 hoyr orr h4 ka tiem bingkai menggunakan kro kyun ke iss lilin lilin lilin achi bnta hana atu ki taraf jaye to wo apka titik dukungan hai orr jis point se neechy jaye wo apka titik resistensi hai hanya isi ko ikuti krna hai apne dan yahan sistem par pedagang par waktu deta hai ke uske baad he uske baarein saya pata chakta karna jaroori hai jisse pedagang uske baarein saya samajh sakenga, yahan par mehnat karna he jaroori hai .

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Candlestick chart pattern ho yaa koi bhi humen pivot trading methods, support aur resistance and draw karene ki jarurat padti hi, jise ki hum daily high, low, open market price aur near kalke hai card, ab to hum mt4 terminal to liye daily pivort indicator bhi use kar sakte hi. and my Aapki Dekhne's strategy to reach the achchi lag rahi hi magar aha par koi strategy ki mujhe file nahi mili main jisko download karke apne terminal to par chart use sakun kar, mujhe start se hi aise strategy chahiye thi jo khud hum buy aur sell karne to the main download karke apne terminal to par chart to use sakun kar, mujhe start se hi aise strategy chahiye thi jo khud hum buy aur selling karne to karne liye signal de aur humen lagat chart for watching and watching movies.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hai bhai so that the trade apni to liye hum sahi supports the resistance aur ki jaankari le pate hai bhai, isko sahi tarah se pahchaan pate hai, to bhai humari trade mein humare ko kafi acha acha fortunately sakta hai miles, idher badiya trading ho sakti hai bhai. and open every day, close, high and low prices and calculate hum every day, support the resistance level and pull the card.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some time traders call it the butterfly pattern in the forex market business because of the importance of the forex experience to making a successful career from forex trading using candlesticks for other signals but i find that you can see it. and apne bataya kafi acha hai, ki kis tarah se support the resistance of aur ko draw karke humare ko trading because of hota hai, lekin s / r ko drawing karne to liye the trend of the strong sabse jayda line where jata hai hai bhai.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been able to get a great deal of attention. Are there any other types of information that can affect my child? We will continue to do everything from 1-2 indikator too. The order passed from the order passed to me and I was also asked to do so. Dukungan and I have been struggling to cope with the routine of rape. And for scalping it, it is very important to understand that the fundamental analysis has been made and it has been kept unmatched.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sariketa For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear thank you very much, what is the knowledge of dosroke sath, sharing our kiya forex trading ma we support our resistance, the importance of our traders, we are helping all of our trading partners, we are earning ziada kr skta hai. and the best way is to have a good combination of indicators. So the picture will be clearer. Example: if 3-4 for an indicator shows bullish, we can also see fundamentally if someone is disturbing. bullish. If not then it will be a very good point to open a trade. The Importance of Forex Experience To make a successful career from Forex trading, your years of experience are important assets.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 79 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)