+ Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 337 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 3363

Thread: Scalping or Swing ??

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the moment i'm doing scalping trading. Because i would like to trade on short trends and i feel it is safe for me. Another reason is that i'm trading with a small capital. But i'm lerning to trade in the longer term with swing trading. We can make money with swing trading but i guess need larger capital

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member bekantan is an unknown quantity at this point bekantan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I prefer scalping because I was not adept at analyzing the market in the long run. scalping is very risky indeed if it does not have a strict money management.
    And scalping of choice for traders who do not have substantial capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,096 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    Every aspect of forex exchange trading must be performed by someone who has knowledge about it. It is just the same in scalping, we must have a good knowledge about it before we survive in it.
    forex trading har trader ke bas ki baat nahi hai..forex trading me whai trader paisa kamate hai jinko trading ke bare me bahut kuch pata hota hai aur ji trader soch smajh ke achi strategy ke sath trading karte ai..forex me zadatar traders loss me hio jate hai kyunki unhe market ki samjh nahi hoti aur wo traders fayde me jate hai jo ki bahut soch smajh ke trading karte hai

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    Every aspect of forex exchange trading must be performed by someone who has knowledge about it. It is just the same in scalping, we must have a good knowledge about it before we survive in it.
    yes to be a scalper is not a simple and easy for us beginners also gain friends there. but we must be skilled and smart in your friends benefit analysis is also our skills to be a scalper once it is also a friend. with good money management it also helps us regulate our actions and revenue expenditure.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdomhadi View Post
    yes it is true that the scapings is more appropriate for traders who have extensive experience in the market and misdemeanors oscillation is more appropriate for those traders who have the experience in the market.so what I see and good luck for others.

Banned rosalia is an unknown quantity at this point rosalia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by annisa View Post
    for the time being in accordance with the abilities, knowledge, and experience that I have, I prefer to do day trading, because to do a scalping, I haven't had enough ability to quickly analyze market circumstances, whereas to do swing trading I haven't had enough capital to withstand the price movement in the long run
    I think knowledges and experiences for each trader won't determine style of trading but it's depending on each trader decision
    to determine style of trading which is comfortable for them. No matter short-term or long-term method, both of them had its own
    advantages and disadvantages. The most important is preparing good strategy and good money management while using them.

Member balakalimuthu is an unknown quantity at this point balakalimuthu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxquest View Post
    Scalpers need more time in front of terminal but do not need to do much about analysis, swing traders on other hand should enter at right time when swing is to start and exit at right time too, but they can make good profit even from few trades.
    Yes, based on my trading timing also I prefer to go with swing kind of trading compared to scalping. On the other hand, my strategy support long term profit pips compared to short pips for scalping. I tried scalping but my profit from more than 10 trades turned into loss in a single trade. That's the reason I do not go with scalping...

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalpers need more time in front of terminal but do not need to do much about analysis, swing traders on other hand should enter at right time when swing is to start and exit at right time too, but they can make good profit even from few trades.

Member jahir is an unknown quantity at this point jahir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex the scalping is about the risk. I think the risk is same in every strategy, but we can manage it to make us accumulation profit. The scalping can be profitable if we apply on good times

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is true that the scapings is more appropriate for traders who have extensive experience in the market and misdemeanors oscillation is more appropriate for those traders who have the experience in the market.so what I see and good luck for others.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 337 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)