+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 337 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3363

Thread: Scalping or Swing ??

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes to be a scalper is not a simple and easy for us beginners also gain friends there. but we must be skilled and smart in your friends benefit analysis is also our skills to be a scalper once it is also a friend. with good money management it also helps us regulate our actions and revenue expenditure.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like scalping strategy, it is the fastest way to get profit with good, and then i just spend a little time to get it, no longer time,and then i can take a rest after did it
    scalping will be great if the trader know it with exactly, and then they know what situation for it..
    but i also, sometimes i used intra day too

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    same with me. I have tried scalping severally but have failed to record any appreciable trading success, so I have abandoned scalping and have already taken up swing trading in which I am now gaining remarkable expertise.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is the right choce for me besides it is profitable for my trading and also i feel comfortable with this way, scalping is suitable with my styles and because i am an aggressive trader and want to get profit at the shortest time than i have to wait for several pips at the longer time.
    so i choose scalping as my best choice and then i have to learn it as well as i can do

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is my profitable choice and this is suitable with my styles, i do not want to wait for some pips for longer time and here, scalping is the answer
    and after all, i still have much time for my family and there is no worry with my trading, because i never hold the order at the longer time

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalponick View Post
    Same like me.. It is correct that we need to know what trading style suits us best.. we must not trade with the style what dont supports our character.. Many traders fall for this.. they headed for scalping without knowing what scalping really is.. they only think about making quick and easy money.. and as a result they lose almost everyday..
    aapne bilkul thik kaha..har trader ko apn skills aur smajh ke hisab se hi apna trading style chun na chahaiye kyunki kayi traders sirf short term me hi paisa kama pate hai aur kayi traders sirf long term me hi kama pate hai kyunki har trader ki alag smajh hoti hai aur market ko analyse karne ki alag nazar hoti hai..isliye trader ko apni smajh ke hisab se hi trading karni chahiye

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ShoSho View Post
    scalping or swing ? in fact it does not go by that way we should first choose the best strategy as it all depends on the strategy itself whether it is swing or scalping but for me i like day trading better as it is not scalping also i will not open trades for weeks.
    Same like me.. It is correct that we need to know what trading style suits us best.. we must not trade with the style what dont supports our character.. Many traders fall for this.. they headed for scalping without knowing what scalping really is.. they only think about making quick and easy money.. and as a result they lose almost everyday..

Member ShoSho is on a distinguished road ShoSho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping or swing ? in fact it does not go by that way we should first choose the best strategy as it all depends on the strategy itself whether it is swing or scalping but for me i like day trading better as it is not scalping also i will not open trades for weeks.

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No one of them, you forget the most trading type, is the intra-day , or the daily trading. which most of traders in this market prefer to trading the intra day. I do not like the swing and the scalping. as this is not my style of trading.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i think that related all with the news and the market ...well when we find agood trend in th long term so we can trade with it and make good money from the swing but when there is no clear trend in this case i think that the scalping is very useful here and i trade with it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 337 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)