Page 325 of 337 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 3363

Thread: Scalping or Swing ??

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by AhmedHA View Post
    Hi everyone .. what do you prefer in trading scalping or swing ? why ?
    main to gi sahi baat ha k scalping he use kart ahoun ye sab se he bast or es main profit bhi ziyada ha or itna time bhi nahi dena parrta ha ham ko ye itna time nahi leti ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tuntuni View Post
    Tactics Forex scalping is a combination of gear leverage and short-term trading. The first air of scalping to tidy a profit on infinitesimal price movements, sometimes not more than 3 pips. Scalper should correct on prices to travel unitedly and help from the trade real speedily to get each second for most 5-10 points, slowly and bend or triple account.
    scalping inside my realizing will be which professionals utilize the amount of time in daily as well as have to have a time frame involving H1 as well as H4 along with everyday and it is shut while scalping will be over 15 minutes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anton is on a distinguished road anton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ureika View Post
    i think we must see about the market situation and market enterance points tell us that what to do as the tradings whether we should go long or
    whether we should set the target and then let it go long and scalp or swing the trades.
    I agree with you, I think that both techniques are almost the same, if we can use scalping techniques must also be able to use the technique of the swing, when to me depending on the conditions at the time, if for trending conditions I do not use scalping techniques, I would use the technique of swing

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by AhmedHA View Post
    Hi everyone .. what do you prefer in trading scalping or swing ? why ?
    scalping jo hai woh mera profitable choice hai aur this is suitable with my styles aur i do not want to wait for some pips for longer time aur app idhar ho aur here

Member ShariqKhan is an unknown quantity at this point ShariqKhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do trend or counter trend trading, depending on the PA and News floating around .. this is a dynamic market you should not stick to one strategy or plan everytime must have some other tactics to go on.

Member warnisw is on a distinguished road warnisw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i feel safer with swing and go for 200 pips! once you determine fundamental analyze and know the trend enter and forget about it few days! relax and come after while and see your profits-smart money
    scalping takes emotions and bigger risk
    ENJOY TOUR TRADES

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by will View Post
    comparing swing and
    scalping so I still prefer to trade with scalping because it will take lesser time than swing to determine profit or loss in one
    transaction. I don't like to wait for long time, more than a day, for profit or loss in a transaction.
    That is right. For me too i still prefer the scalping is better than trade with swing method. Swing need very much of fund to make survive and the most important there is a rule to not make out the big leverage when trade swing. That is why for new trader like us learn scalping is better.

Banned MarginCall is an unknown quantity at this point MarginCall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by will View Post
    I prefer to trade with intraday method or news trading than scalping or swing. But if the question is comparing swing and
    scalping so I still prefer to trade with scalping because it will take lesser time than swing to determine profit or loss in one
    transaction. I don't like to wait for long time, more than a day, for profit or loss in a transaction.
    I usually do day trading but since I am a full time employee, sometimes I also do swing trading because it requires less time for analysing and studying the market. At last I would say that I do all kind of trading

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to trade with intraday method or news trading than scalping or swing. But if the question is comparing swing and

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    main to gi her taran ki trading karta houn scalping bhi karta houn or swing trading bhi karta houn main koi ek he strategy use nahi karta houn main market k mode k mutabiq he strategy use karta houn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 325 of 337 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)